Windows 10: Audio input problems

Discus and support Audio input problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having a problem with static noise with my audio input, I do not have a microphone plugged in but i still get a static noise. I tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by boonchanapongcharoen, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Audio input problems

I am having a problem with static noise with my audio input, I do not have a microphone plugged in but i still get a static noise. I tried troubleshooting it but it says it doesn’t have any problems. Is there any fix to this issue?

:)

boonchanapongcharoen, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Audio input problems

1. Audio input problems - Similar Threads - Audio input problems

2. Problems with audio input

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problems with audio input: We have Windows 10 and use Yamaha MG20XU mixer for sound and it is connected with usb to computer. Sound in the room is fine, even loud, but in computer windows is almost zero or too low. Raised all volumes in the settings but keep getting low input. Drivers for mixer are up...
  3. Microphone audio input problem

Microphone audio input problem: Dear windows users: After the system was upgraded to windows 20H2, my internal microphone cannot input sounds. The problem is all the programs voice recorder, teams, chromes … cannot get microphone signals. But the sound setting panel setting shows that there is sound input....
  4. Audio Input

Audio Input: My PC is picking up little to no audio from my input device Realtek High Definition Audio. I've tried troubleshooting and all that but nothing is working. *Note this has only started recently...
  5. No audio input

No audio input: So i have no audio input from any of my input ports. My output works fine but no one can hear me. My drivers should be fine. My mic worked fine on pc before and still works fine on ps4. Couldn't find any solutions that worked from other sources. Any help would be very much...
  6. No Audio Input

No Audio Input: I was trying to record a clip for my YouTube channel. Then I realized that my microphone wasn't picking up any input. I tried restarting my PC and even reinstalling my drivers. I tried to ask Cortana about it, but she couldn't hear me because there was no input coming from my...
  7. No audio input

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio input: Hey, Quite of a tricky problem here : A month days ago I was on discord with a friend and everything was fine until my sound input died on the computer. I wasnt doing anything special at this moment, no update, no thunder on the house... Just me talking on Discord....
  8. Switch from headphones input audio to on-board input audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switch from headphones input audio to on-board input audio: I have headphones that play sound just fine but have broken mic so i cant talk to team mates when playing games. the on-board audio works fine when my headphones are not connected so i was wondering is there a way to make windows use on-board input instead of headphones? i...
  9. Input audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    Input audio: could someone tell me why it doesn't let me change the bit rate please[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/input-audio/5bd28174-93cd-4b4a-abfa-204bdf2252fc
  10. Audio Input

Audio Input: So I been having this problem with my audio but only when people hear me on the other end it sounds like a vacuum in the background and my laptop has a built in audio with the webcam but even when I use a headset it doesn't solve the problem. I think it is picking up the...