Windows 10: Audio Inputs - Windows 10

Discus and support Audio Inputs - Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Had to reset my PC and Microphone and Speaker missing from audio inputs on device manager?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IrvingFrancis2, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Audio Inputs - Windows 10

Had to reset my PC and Microphone and Speaker missing from audio inputs on device manager?

:)

IrvingFrancis2, Jun 8, 2021
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Mussels Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Audio Inputs - Windows 10

audio input

Hi Nico,

Damaged hardware or incompatible driver are some of the possible causes why you are experiencing an issue the audio input on your device. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Are you using an external audio input device? If yes, what is the make and model of the audio input device you are using as microphone?
    • Have you made any changes to your computer settings before this issue happened?

In the meantime, we suggest running the automated troubleshooter for audio issue. Visit this link,
    click on Find and fix problems recording sounds and then follow the prompts to successfully run the tool.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Audio Inputs - Windows 10

1. Audio Inputs - Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Inputs

2. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  3. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.: Was doing my thing and my phone hit around where my motherboard is so hard the entire computer bluescreened, since then my audio system has basically been nuked, and my only audio jack plugins in the back of my computer refuse to acknowledge my headset, or the fact it was...
  4. Computer refusing to accept any input into the audio or mic jacks after a bluescreen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  6. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?: Every time I wish to play Minecraft Windows 10 edition with my friends on Xbox upon the games launch it cuts out the audio of the party and goes silent, I need to change the audio output in party settings inside of game bar to fix it by changing the audio input to something...
  7. Why is my minecraft windows 10 edition changing my xbox party chat change audio inputs?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device: I'm not completely sure on the terminology, so bare with me please.Let me better explain what I'm trying to do:I'm trying to use GeForce Experience to record game footage that will be edited with Sony Vegas and eventually uploaded to YouTube. I currently have GeForce...
  9. I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device

I'm trying to combine an audio output and an audio input as one device: I'm not completely sure on the terminology, so bare with me please.Let me better explain what I'm trying to do:I'm trying to use GeForce Experience to record game footage that will be edited with Sony Vegas and eventually uploaded to YouTube. I currently have GeForce...
  10. Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why is my Realtek Audio manager not showing my detachable headset mic as an input option: I have a Windows 10 Tower PC one of those box computers and it has Realtek software that came with it. My headset has a detachable 3.5mm input for its mic that is detachable. It only does it for this PC and the mic is registered on other devices. My problem is: I'm trying to...