Windows 10: Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

Discus and support Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In Windows 10 I am preparing a powerpoint with inserted audio playing MP3 recordings on various slides through Media Player. Is there a way I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Manningmb2012), Dec 16, 2018.

1. Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

In Windows 10 I am preparing a powerpoint with inserted audio playing MP3 recordings on various slides through Media Player. Is there a way I can adjust the speed of the playback so it plays more slowly when I click on the audio icons in ppt during the presentation?

:)

Manningmb2012), Dec 16, 2018
  2. Kem Mon Win User

How to change playback speed in Windows 10 ?

Hi Mark,

In
    adjusting the playback speed in Windows 10, kindly refer to
    Thofik's answer
    regarding this matter. However, the steps given is how to adjust the playback speed in Windows 10 only and not when streaming videos online. Video streaming online playback speed
    was set as a default and cannot be change.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Dec 16, 2018
  3. xtc283 Win User
    Resetting speed of audio and video playback

Am experiencing difficulty in setting the speed of audio and video playback on my Windows 10 desktop. Right now voices sound as though the speaker had just inhaled helium and videos also play at accelerated speed.

Among the things I've tried to fix this:

- Resetting Windows Media Player to default settings -- didn't work

- Lowering the speed on Youtube from 1x to 0.75 x -- didn't work

- Downloading different browsers -- didn't work

What's left? Download free media player software? Any suggestions?

Thank you.

xtc283, Dec 16, 2018
  4. ceisthelp Win User

Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

ceisthelp, Dec 16, 2018
Thema:

Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

1. Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment - Similar Threads - Audio Inserted PPT

2. Playback Audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playback Audio: Instead of having Speakers / Headphones how do I separate it so the Speakers and Headphones becomes its own playback device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playback-audio/150b5de2-5a67-40e6-98fb-4937062eb559
  3. Windows 11: Slow speed audio playback

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: Slow speed audio playback: I recently was forced to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have local mp3s on my laptop. I noticed that the playback is slow and not the correct speed. This problem exists regardless of the player. I use VLC player, but the problem is also in Windows Media Player. By...
  4. Windows 11: Slow speed audio playback

Windows 11: Slow speed audio playback: I recently was forced to update from Windows 10 to Windows 11. I have local mp3s on my laptop. I noticed that the playback is slow and not the correct speed. This problem exists regardless of the player. I use VLC player, but the problem is also in Windows Media Player. By...
  5. no audio playback

no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  6. no audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    no audio playback: I have no audio playback on websites where something is recorded sometimes by me. I wrote about this some time back but not with this website but something similar and no one was able to help me. I have Chrome. All my drivers are up to date and my microphone works. I have...
  7. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio playback: I have external speakers connected to the mic analog port and all tests work properly. Sound stopped working when connected to a newscast or movie streamed from the web. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-playback/c92e5260-3c25-4e9f-9b6d-474d4bd6b6ac
  8. Audio playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio playback: I have connected my Bluetooth headset to the new pc for the first time and it started stuttering and when i connected my wired headset to the motherboard ports the audio sounded fuzzy with a lot of electronic disturbance when using youtube, Spotify etc. Please help....
  9. audio playback

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio playback: i first noticed no audio on the internet...then I tried windows media player still nothing...I checked my aftermarket speakers, and all seems right...I checked the master volume control ...ok...I checked the volume playback thing...it says the device is working properly...I...
  10. Isn't Groove playback speed adjustable??

Isn't Groove playback speed adjustable??: Doesn't Groove allow playback speed manipulation the way the likes of VLC and WinMediaPlayer have done for years?? (Screenshots here make clear what I'd hope to find...) [ATTACH] -- THE CONTROL'S AT THE LOWER RIGHT OF THE INTERFACE HERE IN VLC PLAYER....