Windows 10: Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

Discus and support Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log) in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have majicjack telephone service through my windows 10 computer. I have had the computor and magicJack since 2015(new) In the last month when I get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by huckster(2), Apr 19, 2019.

1. Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

I have majicjack telephone service through my windows 10 computer. I have had the computor and magicJack since 2015(new) In the last month when I get a call from my friend I am able to hear his voice but he cannot hear mine. Getting very aggravating. My friend is in prison. I cannot call him. He has checked on his end with GTL phone service and they told him all was ok on his end. He even tried multiple phone lines with same result when calling me. I have an "event log" on my windows 10 computer that says an audio installation "requires further installation".

I do not know how to reinstall it or if that is even the problem with my "voice" not going out on my internet phone to my friend. Any help?

Robert

:)

huckster(2), Apr 19, 2019
  2. 0pTicaL Win User

"Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Apr 19, 2019
  3. Kem Mon Win User
    Event "Error" Log Repair required (Windows 10)

Hi,

There are a lot of
    possibilities why these errors occur in
    your event logs. The errors depends on what it is related to. It could be your
    application, drivers, firmware, hardware, or your storage devices. You can check this
    link for further information regarding event log issues.

We suggest that you perform these following methods of troubleshooting steps and check if there's any changes:

Method 1: Update your drivers.

To know how to update your drivers, click
    here.

Method 2:
    Run SFC Scan.  

To run an
    SFC scan, follow these steps:  

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type
      sfc /scannow
      and hit
      Enter.   

Method 3:
    Run DISM Tool.  

To run
    DISM Tool, follow these steps:

• Run
      Command Prompt as Administrator.  

• Type the following command:  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /scanhealth  

• DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth  

NOTE:
    This might take a while to finish scanning.
    Do not cancel. 

Method 4: Clean Boot.

To perform a
    Clean Boot, click
    here.

Note:
    Reset the computer back to
    Normal Mode
    once you are done with the troubleshooting by following the section
    "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting"
    from the same article.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Naveen_M Win User

Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

event logs to find the reason of restart

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Event Viewer is a component that allows the user to view the event logs. Every system access, security change, operating system twitch, hardware failure, and driver hiccup can be seen in one or another Event Log.

To use Event Viewer:

1. Press Windows key + R together to open Run command.

2. Type eventvwr.msc and press enter.

3. In the left pane of the Event Viewer, double click on Windows Logs to expand it.

4. Select System.

5. Right click on System, and click on Filter Current Log.

6. Select the time frame that you want to check by selecting the drop down next to the tab
    Logged.

7. Click on the drop down arrow to the right of Event sources, and check the USER32 box.

8. In the field, type 1074, then click on OK.

9. You can see the list of shutdown and restart type of events at the top of the middle pane in the Event Viewer.

10. You can scroll through the listed events to see the date and time, and the user account responsible for that event.

11. When finished, close the Event Viewer.

There is also possibility that pending Windows Updates might have initiated the restart. You can check the Windows Updates history to see if there were any Windows Updates installed at the time of restart (Settings >Update & Security
    >Windows Update > View update history).

Hope this helps.

Naveen M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Naveen_M, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log)

1. Audio Installation failure 2-4-19 (event log) - Similar Threads - Audio Installation failure

2. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  3. Event logs Audit Failure tracking

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event logs Audit Failure tracking: Hi guys,Today when i was inspecting security event logs at active directory server i realised we are recieving constant password brute force attacks from different user accounts.Usernames were seeming to be coming from a rainbow table as; Jessie, Jaxon, Clare...so onSource...
  4. Event Viewer Audio logs

Event Viewer Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In Event Viewer, both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute...
  5. Event Viewer Audio logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event Viewer Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In Event Viewer, both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute...
  6. Event Viewer Audio logs

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Event View Audio logs

Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  8. Event View Audio logs

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Event View Audio logs: Hello,I have been trying to look for audio logs which can show me when the device PC/Laptop was muted, and when the volume status was changed. In both Windows>System and Application and Services Logs>Microsoft>Windows>Audio none are visible for the mute actions.Anyone know...
  9. the update of 10/4/19

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    the update of 10/4/19: Why would the update of 10/4/19 cause my 4k video downloader to stop working? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-update-of-10419/cedd6f36-a1f5-4b00-9bd1-9f0c82619c55
  10. Windows Event log for Pre Failure of SSD's

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Event log for Pre Failure of SSD's: Hello Team, We have encountered SSD failure issue in our organisation wherein we are losing data of customers and our existing hardware monitoring tool fails to identify the health of SSD. Can we get any event logs generated before failure of SSD so that we can implement in...