Windows 10: Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

Discus and support Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Shampoo2002, Jul 25, 2022.

1. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?

:)

Shampoo2002, Jul 25, 2022
  2. btarunr Win User

ASUS Releases the Touch-Powered ASUS VivoBook S500

ASUS is excited to announce immediate availability of the VivoBook S500 in North America. ASUS VivoBook S500 showcases an attractive, durable, and portable 15.6" design that includes a 3rd generation Intel Core processor for excellent multitasking performance, touch enabled high-definition display, ASUS SonicMaster audio, and hybrid SSD/HD drive options.

ASUS VivoBook S500 is designed with stylish aesthetics, true-to-life sound, and instinctive touch capabilities via the highly responsive multi-point HD touch panel or the oversized touchpad incorporating ASUS Smart Gesture technology. It is ideal for the increasingly cloud-based nature of computing with seamless connectivity options and a slim form factor for easy mobility. True 2-second instant on resume from sleep mode provides near-instantaneous access to Windows 8 and its energy-conserving design allows standby for up to two weeks.

Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15 91a_thm.jpg

Availability & Pricing – North America
    Suggested MSRP pricing of the ASUS VivoBook S500 starts at $699 or higher depending on model configuration. Availability is immediate at leading resellers in North America.

btarunr, Jul 25, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops

Source: Computex 2017: ASUS announces ZenBook and VivoBook laptops powered by Windows 10 - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Jul 25, 2022
  4. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

Disable hyperthreading on Vivobook 15

You can't.

The Vivobook does not make this option available in the BIOS, the location such an option would typically be made available.

So, absent writing a custom BIOS firmware (good luck), you cannot disable hyperthreading on the Vivobook 15.

music2myear, Jul 25, 2022
Thema:

Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

1. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15 - Similar Threads - Audio interference Asus

2. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  3. how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to solve this on a Asus Vivobook 15: how do we solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-solve-this-on-a-asus-vivobook-15/18c0f800-0c89-4cf6-b7aa-7a482a339b6f
  4. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  5. ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working

ASUS VivoBook 15 keyboard not working: I have tried everything to fix my keyboard on my ASUS VivoBook 15 including but not limited to restarting, deleting in device manager, using task manager, using task scheduler, and factory reseting it. The power button still works and the keys are lighten up....
  6. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  7. ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15

ASUS Splendid Not Working on VivoBook 15: ASUS Splendid "does not support the current screen settings" for ASUS VivoBook 15 with Windows 11. How can I change the yellow tint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-splendid-not-working-on-vivobook-15/c5650a68-306c-4e6e-a7df-52ad9f31edbc
  8. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  9. Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15

Audio interference in Asus Vivobook 15: Hi! My laptop has been making an inteference making audio look robotic. This happens when I'm using earphones but also when I take them off. My audio drivers are apparently ok and updated. Could it be a physical equipment/hardware problem?...
  10. Asus VivoBook S14/15 NOTIFICATION ISSUE

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus VivoBook S14/15 NOTIFICATION ISSUE: Hello, Before when I switch on/off the brightness while pressing F7, the notification was in the middle of the screen but now when I do the same, it shows at the bottom and larger. How can restore it to its default size and place? As you can see, it is at the bottom not at...