Windows 10: Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

Discus and support Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I recently bought a new PC with Windows 10, installed my studio software (Presonus Studio 1 Artist) and added a new USB interface (Behringer UMC22)... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HoeneSpringsMike, Oct 13, 2019.

1. Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

I recently bought a new PC with Windows 10, installed my studio software (Presonus Studio 1 Artist) and added a new USB interface (Behringer UMC22) using standard Windows USB Audio driver. I now encounter numerous times per hour a hard audio interrupt for whatever is processing within Studio 1; whether playback or recording new audio, I get momentary interrupts of all processes which causes gaps and loss of captured audio. Task Manager shows that during this time, Antimalware Services Executable is showing a very slight uptick in CPU, not near like all of the other posts I have seen here regarding ASE. No other tasks in Task Manager show any change is status during these interrupts. I do not encounter any such interrupts during playback of Windows Media Player or iTunes. I have searched Presonus' forums, Behringer and general pro audio forums with no specific hits on my problem. Any ideas for a remedy would be greatly appreciated! system details:

Studio One Artist – 4.5.4.54067 x64

Behringer U-Phoria UMC22 interface using Windows Audio Device driver (not ASIO4All!)

Windows 10 Pro vs 1903

Intel® Core i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40 GHZ, 16G Ram

:)

HoeneSpringsMike, Oct 13, 2019
  2. DanW76ten Win User

Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface

How do you get an Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface to show up in THE windows 10 Sound Box or just send the mic input to the music program.

DanW76ten, Oct 13, 2019
  3. Behringer XENYX 302 external USB audio interface

Hi Dan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better please provide us more information.

• When you connect Behringer XENYX 302 does it detecting on the system?
    • Are you able to connect the device to the previous operating system? If yes, does it was working?
    For more information you can also visit the below link:

http://www.music-group.com/Categories/Behringer/Mixers/Analog-Mixers/302USB/p/P0ADV

Try using in different port on the system and check.

Awaiting your response for further assistance.

Billion Debbarma, Oct 13, 2019
  4. ciaran45 Win User

Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

dynamic mic & audio interface not working with pc, windows 10

I have purchased a Behringer UMC22 USB audio interface, a Behringer XM8500 Dynamic microphone, connected them via XLR, and connected the UMC22 to my computer via USB 2. In my playback devices on Windows 10 the device is recognised as "speakers", and I can not seem to find a way to record audio with it, even though it is set as the Default Audio Device. Any advice?

ciaran45, Oct 13, 2019
Thema:

Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface

1. Audio Interrupt - Windows 10 with Studio One and Behringer USB interface - Similar Threads - Audio Interrupt Studio

2. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  3. USB Audio interface not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB Audio interface not connecting: Hey, my USB interface randomly stopped working. its connected and its on but windows is showing nothing is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-audio-interface-not-connecting/61b8b8e5-e5ba-45b7-bb43-0c0661fc9040
  4. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  5. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams: Hello community!We are installing a UMC1820 to use as an audio interface for Microsoft Teams.We installed the drivers and everything seems to be talking nicely to the laptop.Within teams settings I can choose the UMC1820 as my input source and there are several options in the...
  6. Behringer UMC1820 USB Audio Interface for Teams

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing: The exact same problem i am experiencing is described in another question already. But the link to the solution is not working anymore.I have the "Behringer Xenyx q1202 USB" as my microphone input device. At random points the Audioinput crashes. Workaround:Current solution is...
  8. Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing

Behringer USB Mixer with USB Audio Codec crashing: The exact same problem i am experiencing is described in another question already. But the link to the solution is not working anymore.I have the "Behringer Xenyx q1202 USB" as my microphone input device. At random points the Audioinput crashes. Workaround:Current solution is...
  9. Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0

Audio issues with interface Behringer Umc202hd/0: Hi Everyone,Recently I purchased a behringer umc202hd. It is connected by a USB cable into my laptop which powers the device, and sends the audio from my laptop.I also have my Xbox plugged into the device. There are two Yahama HS5 speakers and a subwoofer connected to the...
  10. Audio USB interface problem

Audio USB interface problem: For some reason my Behringer UMC22 USB interface no longer accepts input from the instrument socket. I can use the microphone input but this produces a latency problem that is not compatible with trying to record music against a backing track All used to work OK until...