Windows 10: Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4

Discus and support Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello!Merry Christmas!Exporting a presentation to a video file breaks and repeats the sound as an echo. It's just background music. What could be the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Албена Тодорова, Dec 25, 2020.

1. Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4

Hello!Merry Christmas!Exporting a presentation to a video file breaks and repeats the sound as an echo. It's just background music. What could be the problem?I tried to record mp4 with the highest quality, but the problem remains. I have PowerPoint 2016 / Windows 10.

:)

Албена Тодорова, Dec 25, 2020

2. No Audio For MP4 Video Files

Hi Bryan,

This error may occur if the MP4 file is corrupted. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask the following:

• Is there an error message displayed about audio when opening or playing MP4 video files?
    • Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Dec 25, 2020
  3. A New Mp4 Player.

I'm gonna buy a new Mp4 player. Suggest me some good ones, I personally like the Sony NWZ-F and Cowon iAudio 10.

If there are any good or better please suggest!

Thanks.
    *Cool Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4 :cool:

Pritish.Prayag, Dec 25, 2020
  4. mccbleue Win User

Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4

mp4 audio not playing n8

The N8 supports thr following types of MP4 file:

• H.264/AVC - H.264 Baseline, Main & High profiles 3.1 30fps 14Mbps.
    • MPEG-4 - Advanced simple profile level 6 30fps 12Mbps. Audio: stereo 48kHz 128kbps.

It is not possible to add support for other types, the only option is to convert to one of the above formats.

mccbleue, Dec 25, 2020
Thema:

Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4

1. Audio interruption when exporting .ppt to mp4 - Similar Threads - Audio interruption exporting

2. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  3. mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mp4 exported from Video Editor, no file size: I edited a video on the Video Editor app. When exporting the video 38 minutes long, the file will save but the file size is 0 and the video will not play at all....
  4. PPT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PPT: win11PPTPPTworld https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eppt%E6%94%BE%E6%98%A0%E4%BB%A5/a2bc9901-fea0-4f65-b54a-c9b3ee2ebf4b
  5. PPT

PPT: win11PPTPPTworld https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%E5%85%B3%E4%BA%8Eppt%E6%94%BE%E6%98%A0%E4%BB%A5/a2bc9901-fea0-4f65-b54a-c9b3ee2ebf4b
  6. PPT to MP4

in Windows 10 Customization
    PPT to MP4: Is it possible to convert a ppt to mp4 in Powerpoint 2013, if so then pls share? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ppt-to-mp4/fac668d6-e147-4898-ba51-62bfc3636266
  7. MP4 audio partly missing

MP4 audio partly missing: Hi, I recorded an mp4 video using the Xbox game bar. I set my mic to record also. After the recording, it turned out my voice could not be heard on the video. I attempted to record another video with the exact same settings. This time, my voice was recorded. I opened the...
  8. No audio when replaying mp4 recorded with windows gamebar

in Windows 10 Customization
    No audio when replaying mp4 recorded with windows gamebar: I have been using windows game bar to record my voice while giving a PowerPoint presentation. If I replay the resultant mp4 in vlc media player, it plays audio, but if I use another media program e.g. on a iPhone, there is no audio track. Any suggestions to fix this or...
  9. Audio converter? Mp4 to wav

Audio converter? Mp4 to wav: I'm looking for a way to convert an mp4 audio file to wav. Free would be preferable. I tried free:ac but it stops a third of the way in. It's a huge file, about 10.5 hours long.
  10. Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment

Audio Inserted in PPT Playback Speed Adjustment: In Windows 10 I am preparing a powerpoint with inserted audio playing MP3 recordings on various slides through Media Player. Is there a way I can adjust the speed of the playback so it plays more slowly when I click on the audio icons in ppt during the presentation?...