Windows 10: Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated

Discus and support Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hello, I have a problem for a while with the audio on my pc. When using applications (especially discord, microsoft teams) the audio is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xHolaZon, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated

Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated NuTlVVZwEudfMLjbmoMwtMlSJxvA9FiD9Ow-miZrAKw.jpg

Hello, I have a problem for a while with the audio on my pc. When using applications (especially discord, microsoft teams) the audio is heard at the maximum and very saturated, although I put the audio at 1% it is as if it were at the maximum, like the picture.

I use razer man or war wireless headphones. In the tests I have done with the speakers the audio works correctly.

As it is impossible for me to use the dicord application, I use the web version of discord but at this time there are moments that my friends listen to me with delay and I don't know why.

https://preview.redd.it/j9f7blgvdbu...bp&s=7d0b217b3b0d4550b31f4e63e76deeeea62215e9

submitted by /u/xHolaZon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xHolaZon, Oct 20, 2020

2. Speaker saturation

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Method 1: Please run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter:

Try the followings steps:

• Click "Search" and type "Troubleshooting" without quotes and hit enter.

• Click “Hardware and Sound”

• Select "Hardware and Devices"

• Click next to run the troubleshooter.

Method 2: If it was working fine in Windows 8.1 i suggest you to install Audio drivers in Windows 8 compatibility mode.

Try the following steps:

• Download the Windows 8.1 drivers, Right click on them and click on compatibility tab

• Click on Compatibility tab

• Check the option "Run the programs in compatibility" chose Windows 8 from the drop down

• Click Apply and OK.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, Oct 20, 2020
  3. Ferds_N Win User
    Audio not heard

Hi there MichaelHurley5, I will be your Independent Advisor for today, I hope we can both resolve your problem.

Please disconnect any external speakers and headset before proceeding with the steps below.

First step is to restart the PC, if restarting the PC didn't resolve the problem then proceed on the steps below.

Please hover your mouse to the sound icon at the lower right hand corner then right click it and click Troubleshoot Sound. Let the troubleshooter finish until its done then this should either fix the problem or give us an error message.

If that didn't work we need to remove the Audio driver from the Device Manager and restart the pc to reinstall it.

Here the steps to completely remove a Device off your computer.

Step 1. Use shortcut keys Windows key+ X on Windows 10.

Step 2. Select Device Manager.

Step 3. Expand the entry Sound, Video and Game Controllers Right-click the problematic device it is either Realtek Audio, or AMD High definition Audio or High Definition Audio this varies on the audio device installed in your PC and select Uninstall device.

Step 4. You need to check the option Delete the driver software for this device, and then click the Uninstall button.

Step 5. Reboot the computer.

After the reboot please see it the problem is fixed.

If that still would not work please visit the support website of your laptop or desktop and then download and install the latest Audio driver then restart the PC.

Ferds_N, Oct 20, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 20, 2020
Thema:

Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated

1. Audio is heard to the fullest and saturated - Similar Threads - Audio heard fullest

2. Static Audio heard on laptop speaker/headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Static Audio heard on laptop speaker/headphones: Hello, and hope everyone is having a nice day so far! Anyways, I need help. This issue started yesterday. When I plug in to hear music, in a few minutes, I start hearing static sound that is interfering with the music I’m listening to. I tried disabling, reinstalling, and...
  3. Static Audio heard on laptop speaker/headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Static Audio heard on laptop speaker/headphones: Hello, and hope everyone is having a nice day so far! Anyways, I need help. This issue started yesterday. When I plug in to hear music, in a few minutes, I start hearing static sound that is interfering with the music I’m listening to. I tried disabling, reinstalling, and...
  4. Device Audio can be heard through mic.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Device Audio can be heard through mic.: I am able to hear the device audio Slightly Muffled through the mic, I tried 2 different earphones and both had the same problem so I dont think its related to them, when I turned off the output device in Sound control Panel the problem stopped, what can be the fix for the...
  5. Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings

Desktop Audio can be heard through my microphone audio in recordings: Hello I have had a strange problem for a long time now regarding microphone audio. Every time I record some audio say when I'm playing a videogame and I go to edit that video, I have set it up so there are only 2 audio tracks, one desktop audio, and one microphone audio....
  6. Saturation

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saturation: I've been pulling my hair out trying to find a way to just change the saturation on my display. The graphics command center doesn't function as it used to and all tutorials I've seen just don't work anymore because of updates moving things around. All I want is to change my...
  7. Color Saturation

Color Saturation: Hello. I just go this new laptop and the the picture looks 'overexposed'. How do I adjust it? the brightness button doesn't seem to do the trick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/color-saturation/3d85dfdb-5bc5-46fe-b92e-5ae50955f29a
  8. Audio not heard

Audio not heard: having a problem hearing sound from my PC speakers whem playing youtube videos etc https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-not-heard/5b434b22-3aec-4ba1-bbcd-62a0450da49c
  9. modem audio is not heard from speakers using win10

modem audio is not heard from speakers using win10: the audio was there before win10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/modem-audio-is-not-heard-from-speakers-using-win10/50b9d4b8-1d55-4c70-b51d-cc006c1b90a7
  10. Display saturation

Display saturation: I have a SonySVL 2413Z!E All in One PC using windows 10. When I play some video files the screen goes into saturation. Over bright & contrast. The only way out of this is to restart the PC. All then returns to normal. Any help much appreciated....