Windows 10: Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Discus and support Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AnnieSkywalker, Aug 9, 2021.

1. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

Hello,I have this issue for a while. I connected my Bluetooth headphones and the sound was still playing on the laptop's speakers. I had to disable the speakers to have sound in headphones. But when I connect a normal pair of earphones not wireless the sound is fine and not in the speakers.

:)

AnnieSkywalker, Aug 9, 2021
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Yes, and when the connected via Bluetooth the audio to the speakers are muted. Works that way with my Bose NC 700's - when they are connected via Bluetooth, my speakers connected to my DAC connected to my PC via optical cable are muted.

sygnus21, Aug 9, 2021
  3. N7AS Win User

I noticed that after I connected my bluetooth headphones my speakers are not working. I would like to have my speakers working as I can disable the audio path to them with a switch. Is there a setting I can change to get the speakers back while still allowing my bluetooth headphones to still work?

N7AS, Aug 9, 2021
  4. N7AS Win User

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

I did all of this to the letter. Still no audio on speakers. Bluetooth headphones still working.

N7AS, Aug 9, 2021
Thema:

Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected

1. Audio is in speakers when bluetooth headphones are connected - Similar Threads - Audio speakers bluetooth

2. Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?: Earlier today I was using my Bose QC45 headphones and they were working perfectly fine. I got up and walked somewhere with them still on, and they disconnected when I was out of range of my laptop as usual. However, this time, when I came back to reconnect, the audio would...
  3. Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth headphones are connected, but audio still comes out the speakers?: Earlier today I was using my Bose QC45 headphones and they were working perfectly fine. I got up and walked somewhere with them still on, and they disconnected when I was out of range of my laptop as usual. However, this time, when I came back to reconnect, the audio would...
  4. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  5. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth: Hello,Since a couples of week now I have issues connection my JBL Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth. I have a JBL TUNE660NC as headphones and JBL Flip Essential as speaker. I run Windows 10.I know that my devices are working because when I connect them to my smartphone or...
  6. Issues connecting Headphones and Speaker via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected

Speakers not working while bluetooth headphones are connected: I noticed that after I connected my bluetooth headphones my speakers are not working. I would like to have my speakers working as I can disable the audio path to them with a switch. Is there a setting I can change to get the speakers back while still allowing my bluetooth...
  8. Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones

Bluetooth speaker audio chopping but fine with headphones: Hello, I have a weird issue with my JBL Flip 5: when playing music or streaming, the audio sometimes jumps or is choppy. The thing is that only happen with the speaker, the bluetooth headphones also JBL work fine. The same thing happen with my 2 Mac MacBookPro 2014 and...
  9. Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers

Not able to connect to my bluetooth headphones/speakers: My Laptop : Z510 Laptop ideapad - Type 80A3 Bluetooth Devices: UE Roll 2, Boult Boost, Boat Rockerz 400 Hi, I am not able to connect to Bluetooth devices from my windows laptop. I tried reinstalling Bluetooth drivers but it didn't work. The Bluetooth devices are getting...
  10. When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops

When Changing to Bluetooth Speaker/Headphones Audio Stops: When I have a program that has audio open and decide to switch to a bluetooth speaker or headphones the device is recognized and it switches over but when I look at the volume mixer the program does not move to the new device. I have tried it with a desktop and laptop with...