Windows 10: Audio is literally broken

Discus and support Audio is literally broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PsYcHoMeW, May 15, 2019.

1. PsYcHoMeW Win User

Audio is literally broken

When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo yea..... someone help

:)

PsYcHoMeW, May 15, 2019

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, May 15, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 15, 2019
  4. Audio is literally broken

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio is literally broken

1. Audio is literally broken - Similar Threads - Audio literally broken

2. Audio is Broken / cant update windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio is Broken / cant update windows: Hello, About a week ago my computer froze and I force shutdown with the power button. When it restarted, the audio service was not running, and it says no audio devices are installed. When I try to start it in services.msc it says access is denied with code 0x80070005....
  3. Windows 10 literally unusable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 literally unusable: So basically Windows 10 is unusable in most capacities. It can not open Microsoft Edge anymore, it just crashes. It can not open SETTINGS anymore, as that crashes as well. It can not UNINSTALL programs anymore. It can not RESET the PC using the BUILT-IN feature of Defender...
  4. Windows 10 literally unusable

Windows 10 literally unusable: So basically Windows 10 is unusable in most capacities. It can not open Microsoft Edge anymore, it just crashes. It can not open SETTINGS anymore, as that crashes as well. It can not UNINSTALL programs anymore. It can not RESET the PC using the BUILT-IN feature of Defender...
  5. Literally no option for “WiFi”

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Literally no option for “WiFi”: Hey to whoever responds to this, I’ve recently tried to solve things like “lag” and “connection” problems on my computer by wiping my PC clean of data / storage. When that had done I redownloaded things like google chrome and such and still had WiFi, but then the next...
  6. My Audio is Broken?

My Audio is Broken?: Okay so basically, a couple of months back, around October 29th, 2018, I had updated my computer because of a mandatory update that kept reappearing every 50 minutes. When I had finally decided to update it, I had shut off my computer too so it'll update then shut down. The...
  7. Chrome is #1--Literally

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome is #1--Literally: The numbers are in for April 2016, and YES, Google Chrome has passed Internet Explorer as the world’s most popular browser! Chrome has 41.66% to Explorer’s 41.35%. At 9.76%, Firefox is #3. Safari passed Edge and now holds 4.91%. Opera, under new ownership, at...
  8. Audio is broken 'forever' after pressing mute

Audio is broken 'forever' after pressing mute: Hi, I have a problem where, after pressing the mute key on my keyboard, even after undoing the action there is no audio. I am using an HP TouchSmart 600, if it matters. I have checked the status of my audio systems (all claim to be preforming normally), restarted the...
  9. Audio Broken on Dell Latitude E7240

Audio Broken on Dell Latitude E7240: Hello, I have a Dell Latitude E7240 upgraded to windows 10 and I am having problems with my audio. The audio does not play whether or not there are headphones connected to it. However, when I connect it to my HDMI for my TV, it does play sound through the TV. Does anyone know...
  10. Distorted Audio - soundcard broken?

Distorted Audio - soundcard broken?: Is my soundcard broken? Just a day ago I accidentally yanked my headphone cord while it was in the socket(the one on the back of my desktop). This broke the plastic around the edge. Now when I plug my headphones in again, the sound is missing half of the...