Windows 10: Audio is literally broken

Discus and support Audio is literally broken in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PsYcHoMeW, May 15, 2019.

1. PsYcHoMeW Win User

Audio is literally broken

When i plugged in my Speakers and tried to watch youtube it had no sound and when i checked it says "No speakers or headphones are plugged in" sooo yea..... someone help

:)

PsYcHoMeW, May 15, 2019

2. Realtek audio broken with update, Also microsoft chat is broken

My audio is ruined with this last update, i've done every step and recommended action listed by microsoft and every suggestion on the first 20 pages of google search. Realtek is no longer showing up anywhere, like microsoft disabled it, microsoft chat is
    also broken, requesting to speak with a human brings you to a couple options, all of which are broken and clicking on "chat" closes the window and nothing happens, this is absolutely disgusting, i've spent the last 4 hours trying to get my tablet, my audio,
    and microsoft support to work.

way to treat your customers....................

[Moved from:Windows/Windows 10/Windows update, recovery, & backup]

StewartMckinna, May 15, 2019
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 15, 2019
  4. Audio is literally broken

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2019
Thema:

Audio is literally broken

1. Audio is literally broken - Similar Threads - Audio literally broken

2. Audio's broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio's broken: Hello everyone, i have a trouble with my audio today. You see i download the High definiton audio device in the Realtek website but when i use it, it doesn't appear in the Sounds,Video and games controller but it keep appearing in the "Other Devices" with the name of Intel...
  3. Audio's broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio's broken: Hello everyone, i have a trouble with my audio today. You see i download the High definiton audio device in the Realtek website but when i use it, it doesn't appear in the Sounds,Video and games controller but it keep appearing in the "Other Devices" with the name of Intel...
  4. my audio is broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my audio is broken: when i wake my pc up from sleep my audio doesn't work and I need to go to windows sound system and do trouble shoot then its fixed I have to do this everytime and how do I fix this please?...
  5. my audio is broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my audio is broken: when i wake my pc up from sleep my audio doesn't work and I need to go to windows sound system and do trouble shoot then its fixed I have to do this everytime and how do I fix this please?...
  6. Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help, my windows 10 i literally broken: Hello, i have a problem, i have a "free version" of windows. Whenever i try to reset or update my pc i recieve an error. The reason i want to reset is im getting bluescreened all the time for no reason. My specs, Gtx 970, ryzen 2600 at 3.8ghz (steady temp), 16gb 2933mhz ram...
  7. Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING

Audio not working, I've tried LITERALLY EVERYTHING: Hey guys, so I was using my laptop this afternoon and went out for a walk. When I came back, my audio wasn't working at all. At first the toolbar audio icon said there is no audio devices, so I did some tweaking and looking at videos and fixed that. However, there is still no...
  8. Broken Audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Broken Audio: It only happens in one game Team Fortress 2, my audio gets really choppy about every 5 or so minutes. It fixes when I head into the settings and switch my audio type from headphones to 2 speakers and back to headphones. It doesn't matter what kind of headphones I use. TF2 is...
  9. Broken audio

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Broken audio: I turned on spatial sound and turned it back off as no sound was coming through. Now when its off there is no sound coming through my headphones at all. Ive tried restarting unplugging and replugging back in....
  10. Broken audio

Broken audio: When I updated my computer to the latest windows 10 version (1903) it broke my audio. I cant connect my headphones to my pc and the only sound I get is the sound from my second monitor which is a TV. I have tried updating all my drivers, uninstalling them, disabling them,...