Windows 10: Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

Discus and support Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yeah, the issue is really strange. I just built this new pc a few weeks ago and it has been more or less perfect aside from this one quirk- I use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AdlerPotter, Sep 9, 2022.

1. Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

Yeah, the issue is really strange. I just built this new pc a few weeks ago and it has been more or less perfect aside from this one quirk- I use bluetooth headphones casually, so I can walk around the house and listen to stuff. But when I'm gaming, I like to switch to wired ones, just because bluetooth quirks can be a bit annoying during a game. But a lot of the time, when I turn off my bluetooth headphones and plug in my wired ones, the audio is way low, even on max. It doesn't fix itself until I restart my computer. I'm glad I know that I can fix the issue until next time by restarting, but

:)

AdlerPotter, Sep 9, 2022
  2. StormApex Win User

Audio playback

unfortunately none of the steps that you suggested worked.the audio from the bluetooth headset still stutters and the audio from the wired headset when connected to the motherboard ports sounds muffled or to say with an electronic disturbance if that makes
    sense. theres no audio when the wired headset is connected to the front jacks of the pc. theres three different problems but all of them correspond to the same category

i.e. AUDIO. any further help would be really appreciated.

StormApex, Sep 9, 2022
  3. Arjay Dom Win User
    Switching between bluetooth audio devices.

Thank you for the information.

Try doing the following steps below to switch between your audio devices:

For Windows 10, 1607 version:

• Click on the sound icon in the notification area.
    • Click Select playback device.
    • Select the audio device you want to use from the menu.

For previous versions of Windows:

• Right-click on the speaker icon in the notification area.
    • Click Select Playback devices to select your preferred/default speaker.
    • Click on Playback tab to see the list of the devices.
    • Right-click on the preferred device then select Enable.
    • To make the device as your default audio, right-click on the chosen device then select
      Set as Default Device.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Arjay Dom, Sep 9, 2022
  4. e-linken Win User

Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

Bluetooth speaker audio too low

Hello Microsoft comunity

I am having some problems with my recently accquired Bluetooth speaker, the audio was fine for the last few days, but today when i started my pc the audio was too low. The divice has an audio jack when i conect it via jack the audio is just fine.

Bluetooth device: Anker A7909

My computer: Toshiba Satellite P-50-B11M

e-linken, Sep 9, 2022
Thema:

Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

1. Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio - Similar Threads - Audio low switching

2. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  3. Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low audio quality with bluetooth headphones: Audio quality seems to be locked to "tape recorder quality", the headphones sound muffled because of this. I think that the problem is the fact that windows is recognising the headphones as a headset rather than headphones which locks the audio at tape recorder quality. I...
  4. Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio: Yeah, the issue is really strange. I just built this new pc a few weeks ago and it has been more or less perfect aside from this one quirk- I use bluetooth headphones casually, so I can walk around the house and listen to stuff. But when I'm gaming, I like to switch to wired...
  5. Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio is low when switching from bluetooth to wired audio: Yeah, the issue is really strange. I just built this new pc a few weeks ago and it has been more or less perfect aside from this one quirk- I use bluetooth headphones casually, so I can walk around the house and listen to stuff. But when I'm gaming, I like to switch to wired...
  6. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  7. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones: When I connect to BT headphones, 3 different ones, the audio does not change from speakers to headphones, though the volume control shows it is controlling the HP. This just began to occur about a week ago for no apparent reason. I have tried many fixes, to no avail. Finally...
  8. Bluetooth not switching audio to headphones

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Bluetooth Audio too low

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Audio too low: I have Shure SE215 Bluetooth earbuds and I connected them to my PC running Windows 10. They worked fine for a short time using Spotify and Google Meet but now whenever I connect them the volume is incredibly low and occasionally the volume level will read 100 or 5 but it...
  10. low audio

in Windows 10 Customization
    low audio: when using my headphones I have the volume set at 100 highest possible yet it is still not adequate for me as I am hard of hearing. I've gone thru all the settings offered, yet the volume is to me still very low. Any way to turn up the volume? PS. I didn't not have this...