Windows 10: Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller

Discus and support Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I bought the control just to play on Laptop (don't bully me please) because I don't have the Xbox yet, my issue is that I did all the steps to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Groot1598, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller

Hi, I bought the control just to play on Laptop (don't bully me please) because I don't have the Xbox yet, my issue is that I did all the steps to connect it that I found on internet and yet I still can't play audio out from the control to my Headphones, I can do it only with the control connected to my Laptop but when I use it by Bluetooth the Laptop is not recognizing the Headphones Xbox controller as an output audio (it appears with that name only when is plugged with the cable) so my question is, isn't there a way to play audio with my Headphones plugged in to the control while the control is connected by Bluetooth to my laptop? and if there is, how?

Sorry for my bad English.

submitted by /u/Groot1598
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Groot1598, Dec 20, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles

Source: App Compatibility for Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S Consoles - Windows Developer Blog

See also: Xbox Series S and Xbox Series X Launch November 10

Brink, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Known Issues on Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...1-33ab671179b5

Brink, Dec 20, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller

Xbox Series X Launches this November 2020

Source: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/08/...ands-of-games/

Brink, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller

1. Audio is not playing from the Xbox Series X controller - Similar Threads - Audio playing Xbox

2. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  3. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller: I recently purchased a red wired xbox series X controller to play the new Halo game on my PC. But it won't connect; it shows up in my device manager but it does not show drivers or any way to install them.I tried to download the Xbox Accessories app to see if I could update...
  4. Xbox Series X Controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  6. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series x controller: HiI bought a xbox series x controller yesterdayIt connected successfully to android and laptop via bluetooth but when i tried connecting it to desktop ot did not even appear in the listI updated its firmware via xbox accessories app but still its not workingPlz help...
  7. Xbox series x controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. xbox series x controller disconnect

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox series x controller disconnect: Hello . I bought xbox series x controller to use on my laptop windows 10 . when i use type c cable to connect i dont have any issue in any game but when use blutooth connection on some games like resident evil 7 on gameplay controller keep disconnect and again connect but on...
  9. Xbox Series X Controller Functionality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Series X Controller Functionality: I'm having an issue with my Xbox Series X controller. I am trying to use this controller to play my games library with Bluetooth. For select games, everything works fine via Bluetooth, the games that I have tried that have worked are Fallout 4, GTA V, and Monster Hunter...
  10. Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10: What Bluetooth will I need to use to connect to windows 10? Bluetooth 4.0, 4.2 or 5? I don't want to buy the xbox usb adapter as it probably has company tax and I can get the same thing for more than half the price. submitted by /u/Agonizingfool3000 [link] [comments]...