Windows 10: audio is not synced only when charging

Discus and support audio is not synced only when charging in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; It also makes a sound like a buzz randomly. I have tried changing the settings I found a tutorial on Youtube like the ones in playback devices or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AbdulrahmanLingga, Jan 22, 2020.

1. audio is not synced only when charging

It also makes a sound like a buzz randomly. I have tried changing the settings I found a tutorial on Youtube like the ones in playback devices or updating the drive but nothing changed. It works fine if my laptop is not charging, it only gets out of sync when in charge.

:)

AbdulrahmanLingga, Jan 22, 2020
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 22, 2020
  4. audio is not synced only when charging

Audio out of sync in video Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better.

• Are you facing this issue with particular video file or all the video files?
    • Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to try resolving this issue.

Note: The steps mentioned below are applicable to Windows Media player only.

Make sure “Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized

1. Open Windows Media Player.

2. Click on Tools and then on Options

3. Switch to Performance tab.

4. Ensure that a check is next to the "Drop frames to keep audio and video synchronized" and "Turn on DirectX Video Acceleration for WMV files" options.

5. Click "Apply" and click "OK."

Restart Windows Media Player and open a video file. Ensure that the audio and video are in sync.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin V Rao, Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

audio is not synced only when charging

1. audio is not synced only when charging - Similar Threads - audio synced charging

2. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  3. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio sync: Hey so my audio recently became unsynced and i dont know whats the cause or how to fix it? if anyone knows how to fix it let me know, thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/1992c058-889f-435c-b4c2-9d13845459c2
  4. Laptop is lagging, and audio distorts when not charging.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop is lagging, and audio distorts when not charging.: So I got an Acer Nitro 5 about 2 months ago, and its been working fine until recently. In the morning I decided to try and clean my cpu fans, and when I got back I booted up my laptop, and I noticed it was super slow, and whenever I played a game or watched a video the audio...
  5. Laptop is lagging, and audio distorts when not charging.

Laptop is lagging, and audio distorts when not charging.: So I got an Acer Nitro 5 about 2 months ago, and its been working fine until recently. In the morning I decided to try and clean my cpu fans, and when I got back I booted up my laptop, and I noticed it was super slow, and whenever I played a game or watched a video the audio...
  6. New laptop overheats when charging only

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New laptop overheats when charging only: Hello all, I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Abyss Blue with Fabric Cover. The new Laptop seems to overheat when charging. I have changed the power plan when plugged in to see if that helps and that...
  7. New laptop overheats when charging only

New laptop overheats when charging only: Hello all, I just purchased a Lenovo Yoga 6 13 2-in-1 13.3" Touch Screen Laptop - AMD Ryzen 7 - 16GB Memory - 512GB SSD - Abyss Blue with Fabric Cover. The new Laptop seems to overheat when charging. I have changed the power plan when plugged in to see if that helps and that...
  8. Fans on maximum, only when charging

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fans on maximum, only when charging: About a week ago, when checking for updates I received the following error: error 0x80080005.It was fairly easy to resolve with some videos, after that the updates were downloaded and installed with no problem. Shortly after, the main problem began: Whenever the laptop is...
  9. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio sync: I start any YouTube video and within moments the sound is out of sync with the video. Check drivers and they always say the latest is already installed. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  10. Audio sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio sync: On any browser with any video providing site, My audio goes out of sync with the video. Any fixes? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-sync/6b32ce84-bd31-4273-878c-138110fb911f