Windows 10: Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect

Discus and support Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This happens across all my headphones anyone able to help? submitted by /u/Finbuk [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Finbuk, Jul 2, 2020.

1. /u/Finbuk Win User

Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect

This happens across all my headphones anyone able to help?

submitted by /u/Finbuk
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Finbuk, Jul 2, 2020

2. USB Audio Codec Driver

After following all these steps, my usb audio device still does not work. In Settings > Connected devices it list USB Audio Codec Driver is unavailable.

Jerry De La Cruz, Jul 2, 2020
  3. my audio, usb ports, keyboard and mouse are all not working... any suggestions?

my audio, usb ports, keyboard and mouse are all not working... any suggestions?

austincorrigan, Jul 2, 2020
  4. Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect

USB Audio Codec Driver

Hello,

To help resolve your concern, follow these troubleshooting steps:

Method1: Check Device Manager

• Open Start,enter
      Device Manager,and select it from the list of results. Under
      Sound, video, and game controllers,select your sound card, open it, select the
      Driver tab, and select
      Update Driver. If Windows doesn't find a new driver, look for one on the device manufacturer's website and follow their instructions.
    If that didn't work, try this:

• Uninstall your audio driver: open Device Manager,
      right-click (or tap and hold) the audio driver, and select
      Uninstall. Restart your device and Windows will attempt to reinstall the driver.
    And if that didn't work, try using the generic audio driver that comes with Windows. Here's how:

• Open Device Manager,right-click (or tap and hold) your audio driver
      > Update driver software... > Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer,select
      High Definition Audio Device,select
      Next,and follow the instructions to install it.
    Method 2: Check the cables and volume

• Check your speaker and headphone connections for loose cables or the wrong jack.
    • Check your power and volume levels, and try turning all the volume controls up.
    • Some speakers and apps have their own volume controls, and you might have to check them all.
    • Try connecting using a different USB port.
    • And remember that your speakers probably won't work when headphones are plugged in.
    Method 3: Set default device

If you're connecting to an audio device using USB or HDMI, you might need to set that device as the default.

• OpenStart,
      enter Sound,
      select it from the list of results, and then, on the Playback
      tab, select a device, then Set Default.
    If your Drivers are up to date, then the problem would be the compatibility of Audio-Technica AT-LP120 to your computer, and not the software. We suggest you to seek assistance with

Dell support
    for further help.

Regards.

Raymond Ave, Jul 2, 2020
Thema:

Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect

1. Audio is not working for any apps but is working for start up, usb connect, ect - Similar Threads - Audio working apps

2. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  3. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Audio Codecs not working: I can't record my LP's or cassette tapes using USB input. I use Magix Audio Cleaning Lab and Audacity to record to my computer. I've just about everything that has publish to fix the problem but nothing has worked. I've had this problem since the April 2021 windows 10 update....
  4. USB Audio Codecs not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card: Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to find answers but I really hope someone will help me. I bought a Sound BlasterX G6 audio card about a month ago, Sound Blaster Command installed and updated everything to the latest version. My setup is G6 connected to PC...
  6. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card: Hi everyone, I don't know if this is the right place to find answers but I really hope someone will help me. I bought a Sound BlasterX G6 audio card about a month ago, Sound Blaster Command installed and updated everything to the latest version. My setup is G6 connected to PC...
  7. Audio Slider not Working with USB audio card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. USB connected webcam not working

USB connected webcam not working: Hi all, I am unable to use the windows camera app even though my webcam is connected to my desktop via USB. I get the error message saying " We can't find your camera". with error code 0xA00F4244<NoCamerasAreAttached>. Please advise on how to sort this problem as I have...
  9. My Laptops acting up, Audio not working, Start button not working, settings not openining up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Laptops acting up, Audio not working, Start button not working, settings not openining up: I need help, for some reason my audio isn't working, troubleshoot is showing error. Start button and notification button won't work. I tried resetting my laptop (both factory reset &reset through restoration point)but even that failed. I can't open my settings either, i tried...
  10. USB Connection Not Working

USB Connection Not Working: I recently got a cooling board, which connects to my laptop via USB. It's worked great for the past two days, but all of a sudden when I plug it in, my computer continually makes the noise to indicate a USB device is being connected and then disconnected. A little USB symbol...