Windows 10: AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

Discus and support AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MANISH SUHAGIYA, Oct 3, 2018.

1. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

I have updated my system from windows7 to windows10 but the AUDIO DRIVERS are not working.

:)

MANISH SUHAGIYA, Oct 3, 2018
  2. sammy Win User

Brightness not working on Windows10.

Hi ,

On my Dell 5559 Windows 10 , brightness not working.

Have tried few steps from youtube videos but did not work.

Please guide.

Thanks.

sammy, Oct 3, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Audio services not responding - Audio randomly stopped working

Try the equivalent on your system of this (not all terms may precisely match your setup)
    (from Guide: How to Fix Audio Not Working in Windows 10 : Windows10)

Note: as you may have found, a number of threads on this topic are unsolved.

You may wish to consider doing an in-place upgrade repair install if no solution is found.

Also consider the possibility of hardware failure. You could check the card is seated, cables secure.

dalchina, Oct 3, 2018
  4. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10

1. AUDIO IS NOT WORKING IN WINDOWS10 - Similar Threads - AUDIO WORKING WINDOWS10

2. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting....
  3. Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio doesn't work but micrpophone does - Windows10: Hello,I have a plugged-in headset that used to work okay with Windows 10. Now, the microphone works fine but the audio doesn't.I tried the set on my phone and other devices and audio works fine. What can I do? I tried troubleshooting....
  4. windows10 update not working

windows10 update not working: windows10 isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-update-not-working/9342b837-08fe-48d0-97b3-92c1c4022463
  5. My Windows10 Audio wont work unless connected to bluetooth

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows10 Audio wont work unless connected to bluetooth: Hey everyone, I had a tiny window pop up for me to click on everytime I linked a wire or wireless headphone to my computer to help the computer verify what I had plugged in for audio. One day, I clicked on "dont ask again" and now my computer's normal audio doesnt work, wired...
  6. Windows10 not working

Windows10 not working: Hi, My Microsoft applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook365 all suddenly failed to function well and a message appeared with the inscription: Product activation failed. How can I solve this?...
  7. Audio services not responding Windows10

Audio services not responding Windows10: Si è verificato un grave problema sicuramente software sul mio computer, comprato solo pochi mesi fa. Si tratta di un laptop ASUS M509DA-EJ025T, 15.6" M509, Windows 10 OS Build 19041.508. Ad un certo punto, forse a seguito di un aggiornamento automatico, ha smesso...
  8. Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555

Audio not working after Windows10 upgrade on DELL Studio 1555: Hello, I upgrade my DELL Studio 1555 to windows 10 and have since had no audio on my laptop. I suspect it is a driver issue. Device manager informs me that the sound drivers are up to date. Any suggestions from the experts on here will be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
  9. Working with Photos in Windows10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Working with Photos in Windows10: When I upload pictures to my laptop and make an album, I cannot view the album in thumbnails. It always comes up as a slideshow. This keeps me from being able to make books with Shutterfly. How can I stop this? Is there a setting I am unaware of?...
  10. Printer will not work in windows10

Printer will not work in windows10: Hi all,I have an HP Officejet 4500.Installed it when 10 was introduced as free.It worked fine untill the anniversary update but no longer works.Went to the hp website and put in the info.and they inform me that there is no driver avaliable.So,can I assume I have to throw...