Windows 10: Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop

Discus and support Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have run the "playing audio" trouble shooter multiple times, which the first time I ran it said I need to enable windows audio. which I did but that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kadan Gustafson, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop

I have run the "playing audio" trouble shooter multiple times, which the first time I ran it said I need to enable windows audio. which I did but that didn't solve the problem. I have run a hardware and devices troubleshoot and that came back empty. I also tried to update my audio drivers which told me all my drivers were up to date. I have tried multiple audio devices, including my in computer speakers, wired headphones, and apple airpods. All of which put out no audio. I have also made sure that my audio is not on mute.

This started happening a day or so after I connected my apple airpods to my computer. I thought maybe sense it was a apple product it was interfering with the windows and Acer software. So I removed the device from my bluetooth devices. this still didn't fix the problem. I have also power cycled my computer multiple times and that also didn't work. Somebody please help me resolve this problem.

:)

Kadan Gustafson, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more

Source: CES 2018: Acer unveils new Swift 7, Nitro 5 Gaming laptop and more - Windows Experience Blog

Brink, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Chino Win User
    Acer Unveils New Ryzen-Powered Nitro 5 Gaming Laptop

Acer today announced its new Acer Nitro 5 gaming laptop, designed for casual gamers seeking great performance in an attractive laser-textured design. Powered by Windows 10, the new 15-inch laptop is targeted towards mainstream users who enjoy the thrill of gaming with friends, and building their own network of like-minded players.

"With performance to effortlessly power mainstream titles, the Acer Nitro 5 houses essential technologies that casual gamers value most," said Jerry Hou, General Manager, Consumer Notebooks, IT Products Business, Acer Inc. "We've developed the Nitro 5 knowing that gamers want powerful specs to enable great experiences on the go. The new Nitro 5 is designed to tackle these needs and features a striking exterior for added uniqueness."

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop 2wwb5klpIPpor7gO_thm.jpg

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop fE13LdbwNehsuuLR_thm.jpg

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop VIsYtRQVxwoftj20_thm.jpg

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop RQJNexMts5duKtBC_thm.jpg

Uncompromising Performance and Control
    The Acer Nitro 5 packs in the latest-generation AMD Radeon RX560 graphics for faster rendering, improved lighting and texture details so users can immerse themselves in on-screen excitement. Gamers will also benefit from the latest AMD Ryzen mobile processors for amazing performance, whether it be for gaming, content creation or multi-tasking applications. The Nitro 5's internal solid-state drive is available up to 512 GB, plenty of storage for the latest gaming titles, music and movies. The lightning-fast speeds of DDR4 RAM of up to 32 GB combined with the SSD means fast booting, loading and restarting in mere seconds so players can get to the action immediately. Once in the throes of battle, Acer's NitroSense utility allows the monitoring of the CPU/GPU, and adjustment of cooling fan speeds via Acer CoolBoost to keep them in optimal operation.

Designed for Visual Seduction
    The Nitro 5's chassis features a top cover with elegant laser texturing that brings bold refinement to the gaming laptop. A matte, crimson red hinge is a gorgeous yet understated accent that beautifully matches the futuristic design of the backlit keyboard. Amazing visuals are not limited to the Nitro 5's exterior. The 15.6-inch Full HD IPS display produces brilliant imagery with crisp details, letting users track with precision the bloodshed that reigns down on their enemies. For better online collaboration, a front-facing HD web camera lets users strategize face-to-face, and then celebrate together as they bask in their post-match glory. Users can also easily broadcast games live with Mixer, directly from the Game bar on Windows 10 simply by pressing the Windows key plus G.

Immersive Excitement and Connections
    To round out the gaming experience, Acer's Nitro 5 features finely-tuned, high-quality speakers with Dolby Audio Premium and Acer TrueHarmony technology. This equips gamers with the necessary gear to hone in on the faintest sound of tip-toeing attackers, and then relish in the reverberating boom of a carefully-placed landmine. The Nitro 5 features all of the supporting technologies and connections the casual gamer needs: fast and reliable dual-stream 802.11ac wireless technology, a plethora of ports, including hyper-fast USB Type-C, HDMI 2.0, and Gigabit Ethernet to enable users to enter any arena prepared to execute every mission at the highest level.

Pricing and Availability
    The Acer Nitro 5 will be available in North America in April with prices starting at US$799; and in EMEA in April with prices starting at EUR1,099.

Exact specifications, prices, and availability may vary by region. To find out about availability, product specifications and prices in specific markets, please contact your nearest Acer office or retailer via www.acer.com.

Chino, Dec 26, 2018
  4. Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop

Acer Nitro 5 AN515-51 laptop display bit depth (6 bit?)

So I'm trying to find out about the bit depth of this laptop's display.

Since this is an IPS display and not a TN one, I was expecting 8 bit depth. But when I checked the settings I got this:

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop [​IMG]

But in the meantime, when I'm searching for the display modes, I get this:

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop [​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what's up with this display? Is it 6 bit indeed?

doriandiaconu, Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop

1. Audio is not working on my windows 10, Acer nitro 5 laptop - Similar Threads - Audio working Acer

2. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  3. Acer nitro 5 mic not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 mic not working: Last week my headset mic is working properly Plantronics blackwire C3220 then suddenly its not working i have used all my knowledge to fix it tried enable and disable the device, tried updating it if there's and update for the drive , plugging in and out restarting my laptop...
  4. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  5. Acer nitro 5 crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Acer nitro 5 crashing: Hello, I have been using a acer nitro 5 for about a year and it has been good and very fast. But it has been crashing a lot. most are the screen just turning off and a few bluescreens. I need this laptop as it is what I do a lot of work on. Another thing that has been...
  6. Audio won't work on my nitro 5 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio won't work on my nitro 5 laptop: I got this laptop about 7 months ago, it's had a few audio problems but they were easily fixed. However around a week ago the sound just suddenly stopped working. I looked on my taskbar and there was a little red cross next to my audio icon. I tried troubleshooting it but it...
  7. my acer nitro 5 not booting into windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    my acer nitro 5 not booting into windows: my acer nitro 5 not booting into windows an515-52-59ft is my model my acer nitro 5 an515-52-59FT ran out of battery during boot and shutdown. i then when to start it back but it wouldnt boot and just showed acer with spirals circling. i then shut it down and tried again...
  8. Sound stops working on Acer Nitro 5 laptop

Sound stops working on Acer Nitro 5 laptop: I’ve had this issue since I got the laptop where my sound will stop working completely and the only fix is to do a system restore. Does anyone have any solutions? submitted by /u/dirtee007 [link] [comments]...
  9. Acer nitro 5

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Acer nitro 5: my nitro sense is not openng... i hv tried uninstalling n then again installing.... i hv updated windows also... i hv also reinstalled windows.... nothing works.... nitrosense installed successfully...but while opening loads n thn dosen't open.... pls do not give fake...
  10. My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu

My Acer Nitro 5 Laptop 100% cpu: My laptop keeps rocketing to 100% cpu in basic games and apps (it’s never done this before) Thanks submitted by /u/Alfie12370 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/imz5hk/my_acer_nitro_5_laptop_100_cpu/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nitro 5 acer speaker not working

2. Im getting no sound from my acer nitro 5 have speakers

3. how to enamble both speakers on acer nitro 5

4. acer nitro 5 bluetooth headphones voice only,
  5. acer nitro 5 loptop when enter the password then loptop of which problem,
  6. acer nitro 5 need to reinstall audio speakers every boot?,
  7. sound not working on new acer nitro5 ryzen 5,
  8. acer nitro lapatop right speaker not working,
  9. acer nitro audio not working,
  10. sound not working on acer nitro,
  11. speaker not detected acer nitro 5