Windows 10: Audio is very low on all apps

Discus and support Audio is very low on all apps in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Cant seem to get enough volume out of Windows 10 on my laptop. Before upgrading it was fine. If I disconnect my Bose PC Laptop speakers it is low out... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by AFTommy, Aug 26, 2015.

1. AFTommy Win User

Audio is very low on all apps

Cant seem to get enough volume out of Windows 10 on my laptop. Before upgrading it was fine. If I disconnect my Bose PC Laptop speakers it is low out of the built ins on my pc. Low to my Bose and low to my HDMI connection to my TV.
    I notice there is either no equalizer or Cortana and I can't find one in WIN 10. I am not excited with a third party EQ unless I know its proven on WIN 10. Any suggestions folks.

*What

:)

AFTommy, Aug 26, 2015

2. Very low audio. Sound on new HP windows 10 is low

Hi Joestando,

I understand the inconvenience caused to you regarding the sound in the system. I will certainly assist you.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

1. What is the model number of the system?

2. Did you make any changes in the system settings prior to this issue?

3. Are you getting any error coed or error message while playing audio?3

Follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

You may run the audio troubleshooter and check. You may refer to the below article to fix sound issues and check if it helps in resolving the issue.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Method 2: Update Sound card and check if it helps.

a. Type Device Manager on the search bar

b. Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

c. Right click on the display driver and select
    Update driver software.

d. Click on OK.

e. Repeat the steps from step b for updating sound card drivers under "Sound, video and game controllers".

f. After updating the drivers restart
    your computer.

Hope the information helps. Do reply if you need further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Anup Karkal, Aug 26, 2015
  3. joestando Win User
    Very low audio. Sound on new HP windows 10 is low

I purchased a new HP slimline with windows 10 and the sound is very low. The speakers and headphones worked with my other computer which also was upgraded to windows 10. Anybody have any ideas what is wrong? Thank you.

joestando, Aug 26, 2015
Thema:

Audio is very low on all apps

1. Audio is very low on all apps - Similar Threads - Audio very low

2. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  3. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox game bar audio recording very low.: Problem makes no sense. Internal mic disabled. Webcam mic disabled. Headset mic set to default and enabled. Game is browser based and has mic support. Webgame reads audio loud and clear. When I record with game bar, all three other players voices are crisp. Mine is super low....
  4. Xbox game bar audio recording very low.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Speakers Very Low

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers Very Low: Hello In Windows 10 After Windows Update Speakers Are Very Low Even Though Speakers Are On High What Should I Do ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/speakers-very-low/dbdece2b-891d-40d8-8963-df5118fb45f1
  6. Sound is very low

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  7. Sound is very low

Sound is very low: I have recently formatted my pc with official latest ISO in Windows's website. Ever since the format my computer has been very quiet especially in Valorant, I maximize all the sound but even footsteps are very quiet. Google chrome, spotify, netflix and everything has very low...
  8. Very high sound at low audio level

in Windows 10 Customization
    Very high sound at low audio level: I feel like my PC has 100% volume when it's just 10-15%. I tried updating my audio drivers but it did not solve the problem... My headphone is using USB, but probably it have nothing to do with the problem cause the problem still stands in all the audio devices i have...
  9. Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset

Very very Low Audio on Speaker & while using Headphones / Headset: Hi, While using headphones / headsets I was able to listen audio clearly when volume level kept to 10, but after few days, I'm not able to hear the any audio clearly, need to increase the system sound level to 100 when playing any video / audio file. When listening without...
  10. Win 10 audio very low

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Win 10 audio very low: good day, my windows 10 pro 1909 audio very low when playing music and video. Any fix that i can download? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-audio-very-low/0334e188-6444-4930-a954-2235fb35770c