Windows 10: Audio isn't working

Discus and support Audio isn't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tristanvanrhee, May 15, 2019 at 9:18 PM.

1. Audio isn't working

So my audio isn't working in the sense that I cannot hear any videos I play on the laptop. It worked fine an 1 hour ago. I may have used tasked manager and had something stop by accident.

:)

tristanvanrhee, May 15, 2019 at 9:18 PM

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 15, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 15, 2019 at 9:23 PM
  4. Audio isn't working

Audio not working

Hi Mirdula,

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed to fix the issue?

For now, I suggest that you refer to the article, Windows 10 – Audio Troubleshooting Tips
    and check if the steps provided helps rectify the issue.

Hope this helps

Regards

Vanessa Sohtun, May 15, 2019 at 9:23 PM
Thema:

Audio isn't working

1. Audio isn't working - Similar Threads - Audio isn't working

2. Bluetooth isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bluetooth isn't working: my laptop restarted and my Bluetooth was automatically turned off and I tried to go onto device manager couldn't find Bluetooth or putting Bluetooth support on automatic or restarting the laptop itself , even download the latest Bluetooth from the Microsoft page however still...
  3. My audio isn't working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio isn't working: The audio on my computer won't work with or without headphones. I opened task manager and I tried to restart Windows Audio and Windows Audio Endpoint Bulider but my computer just won't let me restart Windows Audio at all and when I try to restart Windows Audio Endpoint...
  4. Audio Service isn't executed

Audio Service isn't executed: So i started up my pc , and when i did the sound wasn't working. I saw if there was any updates made to the audio and there wasn't. I updated the device and everything. After that i got to services.msc and tried to activate the service but it gives me some kind of Error 2....
  5. Windows Audio isn't working

Windows Audio isn't working: Every week. I would come to my computer to see that the Audio service isn't running. When I would go into my services and try to restart windows audio endpoint (which is a solution) It would always take about 10 minutes, and after that It would say it failed and the Audio...
  6. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working Solved

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help realTek Audio App isn't Working Solved: Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and the sound was completely off. I'm glad for the usb headset / mic for getting the narrator back to fix the problem. Yes the...
  7. Help realTek Audio App isn't Working

Help realTek Audio App isn't Working: Alright my hp laptop did something while I was away from it. My audio-jack / the Realtek Audio App was working before I left the room. I came back, and the sound was completely off. I'm glad for the usb headset / mic for getting the narrator back to fix the problem. Yes the...
  8. Cortana isn't working

Cortana isn't working: Hey, Unfortunately I don't live in the US, so I set all regional/language settings (even the time zone) to United States and English but Cortana still isn't working. When I go in the settings, it just shows this: [img] Can I somehow fix this? 62416
  9. Cortana Isn't Working

Cortana Isn't Working: Neither the microphone nor the "Ask me anything" search bar work. Yesterday I was infected by the Palikan virus, but have successfully (after five or six frustrating hours) removed it thanks to Malwarebytes and a follow-on program I downloaded and installed this evening,...
  10. Bluetooth isn't working

Bluetooth isn't working: This problem has come up before but it somehow went away by itself, but now it has come back and is more annoying than ever. So I have a bluetooth mouse that I use and want to keep but the problem is that bluetooth is removed from the settings and also hidden in device...