Windows 10: Audio issue after Windows 10 installed

Discus and support Audio issue after Windows 10 installed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The sound is too quiet after installing Windows 10. What is the fix? Thank you in advance... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LindsayMatta, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Audio issue after Windows 10 installed

The sound is too quiet after installing Windows 10. What is the fix? Thank you in advance

:)

LindsayMatta, Aug 18, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Aug 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Jayce Win User

Audio issue after Windows 10 installed

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Audio issue after Windows 10 installed

1. Audio issue after Windows 10 installed - Similar Threads - Audio issue installed

2. Windows 10 Audio issue after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Audio issue after update: Hi Folks,I believe that the recent windows update, it has completely Ruined my audio.My devices are detected and the audio devices are shown in the device manager but I still get that the windows audio service is not responding.I have followed the steps here Fix sound or...
  3. Windows 10 Audio issue after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Audio issue after update: Hi Folks,I believe that the recent windows update, it has completely Ruined my audio.My devices are detected and the audio devices are shown in the device manager but I still get that the windows audio service is not responding.I have followed the steps here Fix sound or...
  4. Windows 10 Audio issue after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Audio Issue after Windows 10 Update

Audio Issue after Windows 10 Update: Initially after the update, no audio devices were detected. I restarted my computer and then it was detected but there was still no sound. I updated audio drivers after that, but there was still no sound. I checked to see to see if the playback device was enabled and it was....
  6. Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Issues After Windows 10 Reinstallation: I had to reinstall windows 10 to fix an unrelated issue with explorer.exe, and now I'm having audio issues. Whenever I plug in my headset to the front of my case of my PC, windows 10 no longer gives me the prompt of "what device did you just plug in" like it used to do, and...
  7. Popping issues from audio in Windows 10 after fresh install.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Popping issues from audio in Windows 10 after fresh install.: Just put a fresh install of windows on my PC and my computer is now making a couple of popping noises when audio comes from the system. Youtube, windows alert sounds, ect. The pops are always in pairs and always the same distance apart. My scarlett 2i4 audio interface also...
  8. "No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10

"No audio devices are installed" issue in Windows 10: I am running Windows 10 Pro on a Dell Precision 5510. My BIOS information lists my sound controller as "Realtek ALC 3266". But a couple of days ago I suddenly stopped getting any sound. When I go to the "Playback" tab in the "Manage Audio Devices" screen, it says "No audio...
  9. Audio issues after upgrading to Windows 10

Audio issues after upgrading to Windows 10: Hello, I've been having audio issues since upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1. My audio, specifically the voices sound muffled, and other sounds are more pronounced. I've tried the following: - Reverting to windows 8.1 - Updating audio drivers - Disabling...
  10. Audio noise issues after clean install of Windows 10

Audio noise issues after clean install of Windows 10: I was using Open Broadcaster Software to live stream, and since my mic has always had issues with noise (cheap mic on headset), I decided to try out a plugin for OBS called Microphone DSP, which claimed it would remove noise in real time and had auto-gain features. It worked,...