Windows 10: Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3

Discus and support Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am trying to watch TV live using TV Home Media USB 3 but there is no audio. It is playing fine with a good picture but when recording there is no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesPossin, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3

I am trying to watch TV live using TV Home Media USB 3 but there is no audio. It is playing fine with a good picture but when recording there is no sound

:)

JamesPossin, Apr 9, 2019

2. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

Hi Baatile,

Thank you writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand you are trying to watch TV live using TV Home Media USB 3 and we understand how difficult it could be. However, we would need some more information regarding the issue.

1. Are trying to set up USB TV Home Media for the first time?
    2. If no, when was it working fine?
    3. Are you using any software utility or firmware to setup?

If you are using any software utility, we would suggest you to uninstall the same and re-install in compatible mode by referring to

Make older programs compatible with this version of Windows

Regards,

Manjunath_H, Apr 9, 2019
  3. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device.

***Modified Title from: Windows 10 USB tv home media 3 no audio on playback***

BaatileMachitje, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3

Unable to share media to TV after clean Windows 10 install

I recently had to do a clean install of Windows 10 Home x64 (1511 Build 10586.318). Before the clean install I could share and view on my Panasonic TV all the photos / videos stored on my PC. Since the clean install, while all the media locations on my PC are listed in the Windows Media Player Libraries, including my OneDrive, only the OneDrive locations are visible on the TV (Windows appears to automatically add the OneDrive to the list, as if you remove it from the list of libraries it is added again automatically!). The TV is listed in the devices to which the media can be streamed on the Local network.

I also have a Western Digital NAS drive and can stream all media to the TV from this without any problem. Can anybody suggest why the media located in the default Windows Pictures / Video locations cannot be viewed on the TV, while the OneDrive locations are and how I can solve this issue?

Exspextations, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3

1. Audio issue in TV Home Media USB 3 - Similar Threads - Audio issue Home

2. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with USB audio: I connect my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510S via USB cable 0.75m to my sound system an integrated amplifier with digital to analogue converter - the Audiolab M-One which uses its own power source which is connected to speakers. I use either Foobar or Winyl to control playback. The...
  3. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with USB audio: I connect my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 510S via USB cable 0.75m to my sound system an integrated amplifier with digital to analogue converter - the Audiolab M-One which uses its own power source which is connected to speakers. I use either Foobar or Winyl to control playback. The...
  4. Issue with USB audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  6. Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why there are 3 media SW? Media Player, Windows Media Player and Films & TV?: It is just curiosity and I am thinking to delete one of them. Actually I've been using VLC for movies and musik spotify. Long time agora I used to use Winamp! Anyway, are those SW that come along with Windows 11 all relevant? Should I keep the 3? Which is the best for music...
  7. TV Audio Projecting Issues

TV Audio Projecting Issues: My computer is nearly a month old, and I have had no issue projecting sound to a TV. It has worked perfectly with my HDMI cord. However lately when we've been trying to watch stuff online, when my screen is connected to the TV, the TV shows my computer screen, but no audio is...
  8. USB C to 3.5mm Audio adaptor media control issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    USB C to 3.5mm Audio adaptor media control issues: I got an adapter that plugs into my usb c port, whenever i plug a cable into that adapter, windows starts pausing and playing my music over and over again. so how can i disable media controls? submitted by /u/j_nawotka [link] [comments]...
  9. No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.

No audio output while USB TV home media 3, Windows 10.: This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device. ***Modified Title from: Windows 10 USB tv home media 3 no audio on playback***...
  10. Windows 10 usb tv home media 3 no audio on playback

Windows 10 usb tv home media 3 no audio on playback: This device is playing well with a perfect picture but when recording there is sound. Help me with correct link to bring back the audio of this device....