Windows 10: Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Discus and support Audio issue is driving me to insanity in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Solus7, Nov 2, 2020.

1. /u/Solus7 Win User

Audio issue is driving me to insanity

Hello all, I am not sure if this is even an appropriate place to post this problem but I am at my wit's end. Recently I have ran into some audio issues; the system's audio will default back to 50 automatically if I alt tab between applications or switch between my two monitors.

I am using "Realtek (R) Audio) as my output. I have turned off the communications tab deafening, upgraded my sound drivers, uninstalled and reinstalled my sound drivers, disabled all other sources of output, and changed my audio format. Has anyone else ran into the same problem?

submitted by /u/Solus7
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Solus7, Nov 2, 2020
  2. joeyck Win User

[FS][US]   AMD x6 + AM2+ motherboard + DDR2 RAM + Sound Card = Insanely low price!

Audio issue is driving me to insanity [​IMG]

Just added this bad boy to the list! Insanely good sound card allows for maximum audio quality from BF3. Good to hear foot steps. All in all just a bad @55 card

joeyck, Nov 2, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Optical Drive Issue

Hello Anak –

Appreciate your detailed return. Your added steps really helped.

Assuming I did the steps correctly, this is where I am now.

Screenshot 12 shows my CD Disc shortcut on my desktop.
    Screenshot 10 shows the CD Drive shortcut listed in the “Send to” listing.
    Screenshot 11 shows the “Send to” listing after the steps were taken, but the CD drive name is not listed.

So, it appears the steps did not work for me. And, I did try the steps, “If it still won’t do ……” and still no luck.

What do you think?

JerryA

Jerry8A, Nov 2, 2020
  4. Audio issue is driving me to insanity

little cat, Nov 2, 2020
Thema:

Audio issue is driving me to insanity

1. Audio issue is driving me to insanity - Similar Threads - Audio issue driving

2. This is driving me insane,

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This is driving me insane,: [ATTACH] Maximized windows create a bar at the bottom that obscures a portion of the taskbar. Clicking on the taskbar makes it disappear but it's still annoying. Any fix? submitted by /u/Moheron [link] [comments]...
  3. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  4. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane: Hi All - I will try to be as specific as possible with this issue When trying to upload to vimeo, facebook or youtube from my PC the upload speed skyrockets to 99% or 100% then just stays there. Sometimes it will reset and just do the same. The files do not upload and I have...
  5. Upload Issue - Driving Me Insane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Windows 10 taskbar issue. Driving me absolutely insane.

Windows 10 taskbar issue. Driving me absolutely insane.: This is an issue that has been happening to me for *years* off and on. Sometimes I think I've gotten on top of it, then, boom. It comes back. It has genuinely caused me quite a bit of distress and paranoia (I get spooked kind of easily. I know I know, it's dumb) with the...
  7. This issue is driving me insane. Problem with PnP device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    This issue is driving me insane. Problem with PnP device?: There's a yellow triangle with an exclamation inside when I see my laptop's name on the Device and Printers tab in the control panel. Troubleshooter is no help. but when I click on full report, this is what I get: [ATTACH][ATTACH] Restarting my laptop doesn't do anything...
  8. Audio stutter is driving me insane

Audio stutter is driving me insane: So I built my pc about a month ago (2nd build) and windows 10 has caused me nothing but problems since, from trying to create a boot from linux to now. I have a really bad audio stutter and from my research it is really common but my question is, is it fixable? Everything...
  9. captcha error driving me insane!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    captcha error driving me insane!: I keep getting this message when trying to enter my details in forms that require a captcha - like competition entries...….. Your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now. For more details visit our...
  10. Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Bluetooth headphone audio issue is driving me insane! Help!: I bought 2 pairs of Wireless Bluetooth Headphones to compare: A pair of TaoTronics TT-BH22 and a pair of Betron HD800. I also bought an EkoBuy® Bluetooth 4.0 USB Dongle Adapter for PC. I used the CD that came with it to download the necessary drivers (which worked). Side...