Windows 10: Audio Issue with my right speaker

Discus and support Audio Issue with my right speaker in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Aight , so this laptop is pretty old , but Im having a issue. After my headphoe jack got stuck inside the socket had to remove it and caused damage to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Meme678975, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Audio Issue with my right speaker

Aight , so this laptop is pretty old , but Im having a issue. After my headphoe jack got stuck inside the socket had to remove it and caused damage to the socet I found out that for some reason, my right speaker sounds more bass boosted then the left one. Ive tried everything, even fresh start. I figured out the way to solve it was configuring the rght speaker to be much lower, but now i cant really hear anything. Ive even rolledback on my drivers, deleted and Reinstalled my Drivers, Tried many diffrent versions of REtalk, nothing has worked.

:)

Meme678975, Feb 26, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

audio and speakers problems

Hi,

It is possible that audios and speakers were not recognized due to wrong configuration settings or outdated drivers. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried connecting your speaker/headphone to another device and check if the issue still persists?
    • Have you tried connecting another speakers/headphones and check if the issue still persists?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter by clicking on this
    link
    . It will let you automatically diagnose audio problems and will provide you a remedy.

If the issue still persists, we recommend that you run the troubleshooter for Hardware and Devices. This will identify and diagnose technical issues. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard and select
      Control Panel.
    • On the upper right part of the Control Panel window, type
      Troubleshooting
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Click View all.
    • Click Hardware and Devices and follow the prompt to proceed with the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your PC and check if the issue still persist.

Let us know if you need more assistance.

Rose Cal, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    No Speakers or Headphones detected

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a corrupted Audio driver or defective audio port.

To better understand this concern please answer the following questions:

• Are you still able to play music using a built-in speakers?
    • Have you tried using other headphones or external speakers?

We also suggest that you run audio troubleshooter by following these steps:

• Type "troubleshooting" on the search box.
    • Select Troubleshooting on the result.
    • Click View all.
    • Choose Playing Audio then follow the instructions.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to post back.

Ryan Fra, Feb 26, 2021
  4. Junaid_A Win User

Audio Issue with my right speaker

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

Audio Issue with my right speaker

1. Audio Issue with my right speaker - Similar Threads - Audio Issue right

2. Generic audio driver not fixed right speaker not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Generic audio driver not fixed right speaker not working: Hi,My speakers are not working properly. Left speaker is working while right speaker is not working. I started troubleshooting but it said generic audio driver not fixed. Please guide to solve the problem....
  3. Issue with audio output external speaker

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with audio output external speaker: Hi, recently moved to windows 11 and Bose speaker which worked prior, W 10, and works with any other time, just not teams. Uninstalled driver, and updated. Worked for an hour, then quit. I do not want to buy a new speaker as it works with other applications, and how do I know...
  4. Issue with audio output external speaker

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with audio output external speaker: Hi, recently moved to windows 11 and Bose speaker which worked prior, W 10, and works with any other time, just not teams. Uninstalled driver, and updated. Worked for an hour, then quit. I do not want to buy a new speaker as it works with other applications, and how do I know...
  5. Audio/speakers issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio/speakers issues: So, the sound on my laptop doesn't work when I plug in earbuds. I googled many times how to fix this, and it says to go to sound settings and when you get to the sound settings with the options of enabling and disabling the speaker, headphones, etc. It says to click the...
  6. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  7. Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements

Audio issues with RealtekR Speakers and audio enhancements: My RealtekR speakers don't produce any sound from anything. If I watch a YouTube video it pauses itself at the very start of the video. I typically use my headphones for all my audio and they work fine but I'd like to get this fixed anyway. Also, whenever I right click the...
  8. Splitting audio streams into left and right speakers

Splitting audio streams into left and right speakers: I want to listen on my headphones to a radio program in one ear, and music on another ear (stereo set to mono). I've searched and can't find anyway to do this. Any hints? thanks 138880
  9. Audio only coming out of right speaker

Audio only coming out of right speaker: Hi, I recently bought two Polk T15 bookshelf speakers to connect to my PC. I bought an ONEU super bass AMP to power them as well. When I set up the speakers and connect them to my phone, they sound excellent and both speakers work, however, when I connect them to my PC, only...
  10. Audio issues speaker + headphones

Audio issues speaker + headphones: This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix or not, since I tried my best to look up my issue but failed to find it due to not wording my exact problem correctly....