Windows 10: Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating

Discus and support Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I encountered a problem with my laptop after it overheated and turned off unexpectedly. Since turning it back on theres was a red X next to the audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kian S_204, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating

I encountered a problem with my laptop after it overheated and turned off unexpectedly. Since turning it back on theres was a red X next to the audio icon. One thing i tried was check services, which i found windows audio wasnt running. I fixed this by turning on local system account on the log on tab and turning on allow service to interact with desktop. This now gave me the option to start windows audio and is now running. This removed the red icon and turned the audio icon to its original options and look but still no sound came through. After trying to follow alot of online tutorials nothi

:)

Kian S_204, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating

1. Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Laptop

2. Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating: I encountered a problem with my laptop after it overheated and turned off unexpectedly. Since turning it back on theres was a red X next to the audio icon. One thing i tried was check services, which i found windows audio wasnt running. I fixed this by turning on local system...
  3. Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Issues After Laptop Overheating: I encountered a problem with my laptop after it overheated and turned off unexpectedly. Since turning it back on theres was a red X next to the audio icon. One thing i tried was check services, which i found windows audio wasnt running. I fixed this by turning on local system...
  4. Laptop overheating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop overheating: is there a way to turn on the dell xps 15 9520 with just the power button during sleep mode, in order to mitigate the risk of overheating? I need it when moving from class to class for my studies....
  5. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  6. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Regarding the laptop overheating issue: Hi!!I have hp pavilion p214dx laptop which is about 6 years old and I ran a cinebench test with a temperature monitor. it goes till 98 celsius at 100% load and when it is at like 50% it will be between 70 and 80. When the system is idle it is above 40. The worst case is the...
  7. Regarding the laptop overheating issue

8. Overheating issues

Overheating issues: Hello. I have some questions about overheating.Is it normal for laptop to overheat if it does not meet at least the minimum requirements for a game to run.Also what would be the cause to overheat if the laptop meets at least the minimum requirements to run a game.Can someone...
  9. Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop overheating issues after June 2019 update: Hi Microsoft I use a Dell Inspiron 13 5368 laptop. The Windows 10 in my system automatically updated my laptop to the June 11, 2019 update (KB4503286) and since then I am experiencing extreme overheating issues with my system. My OS build is 17134.829. Please suggest a way...
  10. Overheating Laptop

Overheating Laptop: My laptop cutout due to overheating while my phone was tethered via USB. Could this have caused a power surge and damaged the phone's internals?(phone is working perfectly)...