Windows 10: Audio Issues After Recent Updates

Discus and support Audio Issues After Recent Updates in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I am using my surface pro docking station to run my speaker on and several times each day the Audio goes silent. I have ran the troubleshooter,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CarlSelf, Oct 8, 2019.

1. CarlSelf Win User

Audio Issues After Recent Updates

So I am using my surface pro docking station to run my speaker on and several times each day the Audio goes silent. I have ran the troubleshooter, restarted the services several times and always still have to restart my unit. I have even tried uninstalling the driver and starting over again twice. There is no solution of fix for this and it is starting to make me angry as it wastes a lot of my time and focus during the day.

If this is not going to be fixed for good soon so that I never have to restart my surface to have audio I am seriously considering going to a MacBook.

Get your act together Microsoft and fix the problems before you release ****. Also provide me a fix for my problem. It is your equipment and OS causing the problem.

:)

CarlSelf, Oct 8, 2019
  2. Rose Cal Win User

Audio output issue

Hi,

Corrupted or outdated drivers may be the possible cause why your audio/video was not working. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes prior to this issue?
    • Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating your driver?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you download and run the troubleshooter in this
    article
    to resolve your sound issues. You may choose other troubleshooting steps by clicking the drop-down menu.

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Oct 8, 2019
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Oct 8, 2019
  4. Audio Issues After Recent Updates

Audio issues

Hi Ashlee,

There are several reasons why the audio is not functioning as expected on your laptop. It can be due to certain changes that may have affected its performance or a hardware-related issue. For us to better assist you, we would like to ask for additional information.
    Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes or updates installed prior to this issue?
    • What type of audio device are you using? Is it built-in or external?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot of the error message.

We will wait for your quick response.

Jennifer Cha, Oct 8, 2019
Thema:

Audio Issues After Recent Updates

1. Audio Issues After Recent Updates - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Recent

2. Keyboard issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issues after recent update: After an update the other day, the following keys stopped functioning: / Z 4 I thought it would be strange if it was water damage or dirt considering I don't eat or drink near it, and it stays in the same spot. Also the fact the position of those keys are spread out, is a bit...
  3. Keyboard issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard issues after recent update: After an update the other day, the following keys stopped functioning: / Z 4 I thought it would be strange if it was water damage or dirt considering I don't eat or drink near it, and it stays in the same spot. Also the fact the position of those keys are spread out, is a bit...
  4. Audio cutting in and out after recent update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio cutting in and out after recent update: Hello, My audio has not been functioning correctly since the last update and it will not allow me to go back to previous version. I spent 8 hours testing everything from audio drivers to uninstalling and reinstalling the games. Headset works fine tested on another pc with...
  5. issues after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    issues after recent update: yes after the latest up date it has messed with my customization everything is white and I can not access the colors page because everything is frozen and things do not load up. I do not know if all of this has also affected the loading of my face book my groups do not load...
  6. Bluetooth audio grunts after recent update

Bluetooth audio grunts after recent update: Hi. I don't know if this is the right place to post it, but I'll try. Recently I updated my Windows 10 desktop-PC with the update "Function update for Windows 10, version 20H2". This gave me Cortana on my taskbar, which I did not have earlier. I suppose there are other...
  7. Audio issue after recent windows update

Audio issue after recent windows update: After the most recent update I have been experiencing an audio issue where even though my default sound output is set to my speakers and the system sounds is set to use the default unable to change that anymore apparently? the sound is still being routed to my Arctis 7...
  8. No audio after recent update, please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No audio after recent update, please help!: This morning I was prompted by windows to update. After the update was complete I had no audio. I ran a scan of my audio devices, no issues were detected. I checked for driver updates, I have the latest version. I uninstalled and reinstalled the audio device drivers, still no...
  9. Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio issues with Fortnite after most recent 1903 update: So apparently this is occuring with other games as well but Fortnite is my main game so im having the most trouble with it. i played fortnite before and after the update and the difference in directional audio quality was like night and day. Before the update I was able to...
  10. Issues after recent Windows update

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Issues after recent Windows update: mem mgnmt has stuffed its head up laptops butt and is effing ransomware! Micr$not has in wind hose 10 achieved a new high for releasing bughouse untested ****. This of course means millions of users switching to anything else. Personally shorting your stock and looking...