Windows 10: Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos

Discus and support Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have the recorded videos with no audio. I did not do anything wrong with the audio settings. I already have Stereo Mix enabled, and I already have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by G7Y0, Apr 1, 2020.

1. G7Y0 Win User

Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos

I have the recorded videos with no audio. I did not do anything wrong with the audio settings. I already have Stereo Mix enabled, and I already have v6.0.8899.1 of Realtek High Definition Audio, so something weird went wrong with the audio. Please check them.

https://bit.ly/343hDWm

https://i.ibb.co/kX0PBsR/9sd9f9sdf-s-So-Pd88s8.png

:)

G7Y0, Apr 1, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Can’t hear audio while recording games or videos

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We will need some more information to help you with the appropriate troubleshooting steps. Please reply with the following details:

• How are you recording the games or videos?
    • When you say, “I can't hear anything” you are unable to get the in-game audio or your voice?
    • What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the computer? To check type:
      winver in the search bar on the Taskbar and hit
      Enter.

If you are using Game bar to record the games or videos, I suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + I to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Gaming.
    3. Click on Capture on the left pane.
    4. Clear the check box for Record gaming audio only.
    5. Follow the same steps for Broadcasting.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Liezl Fal Win User

Audio Recording Issues

Hi,

Allow us to verify some details so we can properly isolate the issue.

• Was there a particular error message every time the recording is paused?
    • Have you tried running the Recording Audio troubleshooter to check if it would help?
    If you haven't done so, please try the following steps:

• Press Windows key
    • Type Troubleshooting, hit Enter.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Click Recording Audio and then click
      Next
    We're here for any feedback.

Regards.

Liezl Fal, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio Issues from the Recorded Videos - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Recorded

2. Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laggy Video and Choppy Audio from Screen Recorder Captures: Occasionally, I like to use Windows 10's Game Bar to perform Screen Captures from disks I run on VLC. For the longest time, I had no issues, but recently I've encountered the problem of each new capture I make having audio distortions. The sound is choppy, when there is no...
  3. Video recording screen issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video recording screen issues: I would like to record my screen and have had no luck. I've tried the Xbox Bame bar but when I press record it says, "The PC does not meet the hardware required for recording clips. Go to Game bar settings. I tried a few free video recording downloads and they also...
  4. Audio / Video Issue

Audio / Video Issue: Hi everyone! So for the past week i have been having audio crackling / video sync issues and sometimes the video stutter / freezing. I have tried 3 clean installs and i still get the issue. It happens even when i have changed ssd / removed and replaced gpu with another...
  5. My laptop wont record video audio

My laptop wont record video audio: System Information ------------------ Time of this report: 4/28/2020, 20:37:12 Machine name: ALANA-LAPTOP Machine Id: {16E91440-B304-4006-987D-47AFBF6AD472} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit 10.0, Build 18363...
  6. No Audio from the Recorded Video

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Audio from the Recorded Video: When I recorded a video, using Xvid MPEG-4 Codec from HyperCam 2 (plus Stereo Mix), there is no audio in the video. [ATTACH] SxvnFh2qE4dvPjA6f87UyzLCdLjwvfeVWmk3pNLjF4ApFyRK2LNaxdRZD7GW627xLqNyrAhjetjf6ND25Xd4kGHfmtQ6J2VrefgW aE7q7sjgzmNQShcSwybcRg69KSUN [ATTACH] I...
  7. Latency issues with Audio recording on the PC

Latency issues with Audio recording on the PC: I am running windows 10. i have a sound latency problem. I have read about the Realtek driver issue, but my device manager doesn't say that name, rather it says "High Definition Audio Device. What is really frustrating, is that my old slow windows xp computer was able to do...
  8. Video Recording Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Video Recording Issue: Wondering if someone can help me figure out why the camera/video program that comes with Windows 10 will only record 1 or 2 seconds? I've only had it work properly a couple of times, I assumed it was because there were updates, however, no updates currently needed and I just...
  9. audio and video issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio and video issues: My video and audio has suddenly, and for no reason that I can tell, stopped syncing. The audio is very out of sync with the video and the video is suddenly choppy and slow. What is the issue? I've installed no new programs or hardware....
  10. Recording audio issues

Recording audio issues: So I've had some audio equipment for a few months and I'd like to try vocals over some stuff but can't seem to get windows to recognize any microphone I use. The only time I can get any input from the microphones is when I listen to them through my headphones. I don't...