Windows 10: Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop

Discus and support Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi everyone,I have got an annoying issue in my HP Windows 10 laptop. It's version 21H1. Neither the microphone nor the speaker is working. At first, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VINOD GUPTA_1231, Sep 1, 2021.

1. Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop

Hi everyone,I have got an annoying issue in my HP Windows 10 laptop. It's version 21H1. Neither the microphone nor the speaker is working. At first, I just had issue in the microphone. But, I tried the suggestion of updating the audio driver and got my speaker not functioning too. Please help to solve the issue asap so that my pc would once again be ready to go.

:)

VINOD GUPTA_1231, Sep 1, 2021
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Audio output issue - Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

• What is the make and model of the computer?

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in the articles listed below:

If you’re facing sound issues on Envy 24 monitor speakers, you may try the steps listed in
    HP Flat Panel Monitors - Troubleshooting Sound Problems with Monitor Speakers

If the issue persists, you may update the chipset drivers for your PC and check if it works.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Sep 1, 2021
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Sep 1, 2021
  4. Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, Sep 1, 2021
Thema:

Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop

1. Audio issues in Windows 10 laptop - Similar Threads - Audio issues laptop

2. Issue with audio output on laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with audio output on laptop: Hi I've been having an issue with this for a while now, it suddenly happened. When i plug in headphones or use wireless earbuds, audio from netflix, disney plus, instagram, twitter, and youtube won't play through the headphones, but instead plays through the speakers. But...
  3. Issue with audio output on laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with audio output on laptop: Hi I've been having an issue with this for a while now, it suddenly happened. When i plug in headphones or use wireless earbuds, audio from netflix, disney plus, instagram, twitter, and youtube won't play through the headphones, but instead plays through the speakers. But...
  4. Audio issues on Windows 10 HP Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio issues on Windows 10 HP Laptop: Not sure if this is the right place to post, however I'm running out of ideas. Recently I've encountered a problem on my laptop where the audio reduces significantly after a few seconds of playing. I'll start a video on YouTube at a certain volume (say, 60%), and after 2 to...
  5. Windows 10 audio issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio issue: All drivers are updated Mine speaker and headphones get continuously disconnected and connected again and again i use windows 10 mine headphones work on other pc and when i connect the headphones in the jack it makes a fuzzy sound but it continuously gets unplugged at the...
  6. Audio issues - windows 10

Audio issues - windows 10: This one is pretty difficult to explain. I have some really old Bose companion 5 speakers, in which the control module is broken, so i can't adjust volume (it is stuck on the max allowed by the controller) or turn them to sleep mode, and the headphones i use are the Bose OE...
  7. Laptop audio and video Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop audio and video Issues: Hi, so I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series laptop and I have been experiencing audio and video issues. When playing videos, the audio will slow down and start making buzzing static noises and the video the laptop in general would freeze or slow down. I have tried...
  8. Windows 10 audio issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 audio issues: For the past month (starting Jan 24), I’ve been getting a reoccurring sound issue, where my speakers emit a periodic static/crackling/popping sound, while listening to music in iTunes, watching videos, etc. I’ve been trying everything to fix the issue, even so far as getting...
  9. Audio issues on Asus Laptop

Audio issues on Asus Laptop: So my wife is having an odd issue on her laptop and I need a little help fixing it. When she plugs her headphones in (SkullCandy) with an Aux Mic cord (Also SkullCandy) the Laptop won't play sounds through the headphones but through the laptops speakers as if they weren't...
  10. Toshiba Laptop audio issues.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Toshiba Laptop audio issues.: I have no sound or audio on my Toshiba Laptop. the toolbar has a small speaker on it,which applies to earphone speaker. I think windows update is the problem,as I try to download them ,which takes hours to download , then I keep getting error messages. I have tried removing...