Windows 10: Audio issues speaker + headphones

Discus and support Audio issues speaker + headphones in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by adam1000, Dec 30, 2016.

1. adam1000 Win User

Audio issues speaker + headphones

This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix or not, since I tried my best to look up my issue but failed to find it due to not wording my exact problem correctly. So, I figured it would be easier if I just recorded it to show you guys the problem and if one of you could help it would be awesome!

Audio Issue (extreme static and echo) - YouTube

Youtube video to show whats happening

And yes I have played around with enhancements to see if it would result in lowering the static noise, but no luck so far...

:)

adam1000, Dec 30, 2016

2. Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have issues with Windows 10 has blocked Dell Audio

Sir,

Since upgrading to Windows 10, I have two issues that need to be addressed.

The first issued is Dell Audio. I cannot utilised Dell Audio, where I have my preferred settings for differenct kind of music and movies.

Apparently , Windows 10 has blocked Dell Audio.

Second issue , I have to set headphones when listening through the headphone. I have to set speakers when listening from the speakers.

Before Windows 10, there were no problems. If the headphones is used , the speakers will be disable. Once unplug the headphones, the sound automatically through the speakers.

Thanks you.

regards

Alex Oliveiro

OliveiroAlex, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Headphones not muting speakers.

Recently, with no noticeable trigger, plugging headphones into audio jack hasn't silenced the speakers, with both speakers and headphones playing audio. Currently using a MSI GL62M 7RD-265 Gaming laptop with windows 10. Going into the computers audio center
    does not show that the headphones are connected and yet they still play sound. Disabling speakers in audio settings in control panel silences both speakers and headphone audio. Virus scans so far have come up with nothing. problems don't seem
    tied with a specific update as they have happened since the last one. Troubleshooting has found a potential issue with my 'Generic Audio driver' however reinstalling both that and several other audio drivers has had no success. Please Help! and Thank you in
    advance!

JamesSmith5, Dec 30, 2016
  4. adam1000 Win User

I fixed it! yeaaaaa!! So the issue was that the Stereo mix was being completely stupid and causing the static, but I opened up volume mixer and just lowered the stereo mix volume to 0, which caused all the static to completely go away! Guess it was just a simple fix anyway lol *Wink

Audio issues speaker + headphones [​IMG]

adam1000, Dec 30, 2016
Thema:

1. Audio issues speaker + headphones - Similar Threads - Audio issues speaker

2. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...
  3. Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Laptop Speaker - Audio Only Works with Headphones: The speakers on my laptop have stopped functioning, and I can only hear audio when using headphones.I have already attempted to troubleshoot this problem by updating and reinstalling the audio driver, but unfortunately, the issue persists. Despite my efforts, the laptop...
  4. Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek Speaker/Headphones Audio: Hi, I have Windows 10 21H1 installed on my PC. I have a issue with Realtek Audio. I want to use both - my computer's inbuilt speaker and Headphones but am unable to do so. When I connect my headphones, I get audio output from my headphones, but If I want to change it to my...
  5. Audio/speakers issues

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio/speakers issues: So, the sound on my laptop doesn't work when I plug in earbuds. I googled many times how to fix this, and it says to go to sound settings and when you get to the sound settings with the options of enabling and disabling the speaker, headphones, etc. It says to click the...
  6. Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in."

Audio Issues "No speakers or headphones plugged in.": Hello everyone, 2019 iMac 21.5 windows bootcamp my audio isn't working and whenever I hover over it, it says "No speakers or headphones plugged in." But I have my headphones plugged in and it says that all of my PC's built in speakers all unplugged, but they're all plugged...
  7. no speakers or headphone are plugged in's issues

no speakers or headphone are plugged in's issues: so i have a problem with my pc's sound device. i don't really sure if the problem is on the hardware or the sound driver. my sound driver is AMD High Definition Audio Setting. there is red cross on the sound icon on the taskbar and it said "No Speakers or headphones are...
  8. Audio In Headphones and Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio In Headphones and Speakers: For some reason, some sound is coming out of my speakers and I am hearing some sound in my headphones. For example, while chatting to a friend on discord, I can hear them perfectly find through my headphones, but then I booted up A Hat In Time. I still hear them through my...
  9. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...
  10. Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio cracking on speakers and in headphones: ok so the issue goes like this: the audio coming from my laptop will suddenly start cracking and does not stop if I unplug my headphones. I don't remember when it started because it was rare at first but now it is so frequent that it gets extremely annoying and I can barely...