Windows 10: Audio issues when calling

Discus and support Audio issues when calling in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Strings Kumler, Mar 29, 2023.

1. Audio issues when calling

I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings had been turned off and it was still affecting the audio. It quieted down the video as a whole, but it basically muted background sounds in the videos. I'm using skull candy wired ear buds. I haven't tried out my bluetooth earbuds but I would rather use my wired earbuds for binge watching with people or gaming. The sound i

:)

Strings Kumler, Mar 29, 2023
  2. Geckoblu Win User

no call audio on Lumia 900?

I purchased a Lumia 900 about 4 weeks ago and have started having the same issue. Periodically I loose all audio, the speaker works but there is no audio during calls. Today I lost all audio and tried the volume adjust during a call, powered down and
    rebooted and still nothing..

I tried the listed suggestions and the only way I got the audio back was to lightly tap the ear piece.

Is this a common fault with the phone? Should I return it for a replacement?

Geckoblu, Mar 29, 2023
  3. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Mar 29, 2023
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Audio issues when calling

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Mar 29, 2023
Thema:

Audio issues when calling

1. Audio issues when calling - Similar Threads - Audio issues calling

2. Audio issues when calling

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues when calling: I did a call recently to watch some videos with someone and my audio got weird. I know that this happens when the setting for communications is set to do that for either the laptop or what you're using to call in this case, we tried Discord and Messenger but those settings...
  3. Audio and Sounds when in call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio and Sounds when in call: When im not in a call the sounds are fine but when im in a call like gmeet, zoom, messenger call/video call, and gamesThat you can open mic the sounds are gone but i can hear the voices, i still can hear what theyre saying, but the music is gone and in the video games like...
  4. Audio and Sounds when in call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio and Sounds when in call: When im not in a call the sounds are fine but when im in a call like gmeet, zoom, messenger call/video call, and gamesThat you can open mic the sounds are gone but i can hear the voices, i still can hear what theyre saying, but the music is gone and in the video games like...
  5. Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues

Call of Duty World At War Audio Issues: I recently bought Call of Duty World at War on pc. And I’m not able to hear any audio in game. All the other audio works fine. However my pc is running windows 11 and when I tried to look up how to fix it all I could find was how to fix it on Windows 10. Would really...
  6. No audio when in calls on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio when in calls on Windows 11: Hi all,Since updating to Windows 11, I've had a strange problem with my audio.While in a call on any platform Teams, Discord, Zoom, etc. my device stops outputting audio of any kind. I can't hear the other party, or anything on my PC that should produce sound, but the others...
  7. No audio when in calls on Windows 11

No audio when in calls on Windows 11: Hi all,Since updating to Windows 11, I've had a strange problem with my audio.While in a call on any platform Teams, Discord, Zoom, etc. my device stops outputting audio of any kind. I can't hear the other party, or anything on my PC that should produce sound, but the others...
  8. Audio Turning Off when in a call

Audio Turning Off when in a call: My audio turns off everytime I go into a call. To be clear, I can hear the people I'm talking to but I cannot play anything when the call is happening. I tried this everywhere, I tried calling in facebook, discord, even in games. All my audio goes out instantly. I tried...
  9. Audio Turning Off when in a call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Turning Off when in a call: My audio turns off everytime I go into a call. To be clear, I can hear the people I'm talking to but I cannot play anything when the call is happening. I tried this everywhere, I tried calling in facebook, discord, even in games. All my audio goes out instantly. I tried...
  10. Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Issues relating to being in a Voice Call: Hello! Ever since I started using Bluetooth headphones, I've been having audio issues relating to being in a voice call or joining one. Let me give an example.I can be watching YouTube, or playing a game or something and I'll hop into a Discord call, or using voice chat...