Windows 10: Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

Discus and support Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/FP_96, Aug 1, 2020.

1. /u/FP_96 Win User

Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

So today I've noticed whenever I watch something, whether it'd be live streaming or just a video on YouTube or VLC the audio would sound robotic every now and then, as well as lag a bit.

Has anybody experienced this issue and how can I fix this? It was normal yesterday...

submitted by /u/FP_96
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/FP_96, Aug 1, 2020
  2. richc516 Win User

Cannot watch live streaming video

I have a Lumia 822 and cannot seem to watch live streaming video on websites. I use a site called twinspires.com for horse racing and cannot watch the live video on their site though I was able to with my android phone that came out three years ago. Also
    when CNN.com has a live video that will not come up either. I find it hard to believe that this phone and operating system is not capable of playing these videos. My android phone played them all. Please help.

richc516, Aug 1, 2020
  3. Watch live streams and multimedia videos

I find it difficult to watch live stream videos and multimedia videos on my nokia asha 311 phone. please what do i do.

emmyb---01, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

Video streaming

Hi Ray,

The outdated or corrupted driver could cause this issue with your computer. We would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• Have you tried
      updating your drivers
      ?
    • Have you tried another video streaming link?
    • How many applications running on your computer while playing video or watching live streaming?

We also suggest that you follow the steps provided on this link:
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4002019/windows-10-improve-pc-performance.

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Anthony Gal, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming

1. Audio issues when watching videos/live streaming - Similar Threads - Audio issues watching

2. AN ISSUE WITH WATCHING VIDEOS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    AN ISSUE WITH WATCHING VIDEOS: HelloI have been having this issue for two days. 'If I try to watch a video, it will always freeze. When I click on the screen, it will send this message: ' The application is not responding. The program may respond again if you wait. Do you want to end this process? This...
  3. Video/audio streaming stutter issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video/audio streaming stutter issue: Windows 10 1809. Hewlett-Packard AMD A6-5200 APU with Radeon(TM) HD 8400 R3 Series Graphics 2..00GHz. RAM 4.00 GB 64-bit Operating System, x64 based processor. I have been experiencing video/audio streaming stuttering and noises on Netflix, Prime and YouTube in Chrome,...
  4. Video Streaming issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Video Streaming issue: I am not able to stream videos on my windows 10 Laptop. Kindly give me a solution to this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-streaming-issue/66a0abda-9f8a-4c5e-bc6c-484f0a819e2c
  5. Issues streaming and playback audio and video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Issues streaming and playback audio and video: Since about a week I'm having issues with streaming and playback. When I start my laptop, it works fine, but after a (short) while, I cannot playback anything. No YouTube or Souncloud (in the browser), no Spotify (with application), not even local files with Windows Media...
  6. Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues

Sudden Streaming Video and Audio issues: Hello, I have this sudden issue where any streaming audio or video will play for a few minutes then stop. With Spotify, it will play for a song then the audio will cease playback, the bar will continue for a few seconds, then stop and say "cannot play current song". On...
  7. Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Teaking internet when watching streaming video: I was wondering if there is a way to get better results when you watch HD videos online and prevent the pauses due to internet speed. I personally have a fiber 1gb/s connection and can download a HD video file of 8GB in about 5 minutes. So I should not have any problem...
  8. IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video

IRQL/KMODE when I watch a stream/video: Hello everyone, I have this issue for about a month already. Starting with Windows 7 I thought the problem would resolve itself once I switched over to Windows 10. Sadly I was mistaken, IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED BSOD occur every day when I...
  9. Watching/streaming Video's

in Windows 10 Support
    Watching/streaming Video's: Hi, Since I installed Win 10 I notice at times when I watch a movie in full screen on any player or stream on you tube full screen the player will min itself or freeze so I have to refresh, watching a movie on a player will result in it just closing or crashing, with some...
  10. Hang up/Crash when streaming video, especially live video

in Windows 10 Support
    Hang up/Crash when streaming video, especially live video: This has been happening on and off ever since I started with Win 10 and its always very annoying *Huh. System just hangs, no error message, no bsod, just complete freeze and loud hum. I cant say I can remember having issues watching youtube videos, its the streaming of...