Windows 10: Audio issues with headphone

Discus and support Audio issues with headphone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This only happens with headphones plugged in whenever I pause a video after a minute there will be a pop sound in the left ear; when I hit play the pop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bexxxx, Dec 16, 2018.

1. Bexxxx Win User

Audio issues with headphone

This only happens with headphones plugged in whenever I pause a video after a minute there will be a pop sound in the left ear; when I hit play the pop sound happens again and there's no sound for 2-3 seconds and then it comes in. I changed the driver from realtek to the basic "High Definition Audio Device" my pc had and it makes it so I only hear the pop when playing the video again after its been paused for a bit and the muted audio is very brief. Its obviously a driver problem since changing it helped. What driver should I use to completely remove the problem?

This is also a brand new computer everything is up to date and I haven't messed with anything other than changing the driver I mentioned above.

***Modified title from: Headphone Audio Auto Muted When Not In Use***

:)

Bexxxx, Dec 16, 2018

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Dec 17, 2018
  3. Headphones not working and Realtek HD Audio Manager

Hello,

Thank you for updating us on the above issue.

Please reply:

• Did you check if your headphones work on other device?
    • Did you check if your headphone drivers are detected under Device manager?

I suggest you to check if similar issue persists on connecting the same headphones to another computer. If the issue does not persists, I suggest you to check if the headphone drivers are detected under Device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo + X keys on the keyboard select
      Device Manager from the options.
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs option and check if the headphone drivers are visible in the window.
    • Right-click on the headphone driver and select Update this software
      option.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the update to complete.
    • Close the window after the update is complete and check if the changes are effective.

If the headphone drivers are not visible, I suggest you to download and install the latest and most compatible driver software from the device manufacturer’s website and check if the issue is resolved.

Write to us with the status of the above issue for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Dec 17, 2018
  4. Audio issues with headphone

DTS Audio Control and headphone plug

Hi Terry,

This issue with the DTS Audio Control can be caused by system corruption on the application itself. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you uninstall the application. Here's how:

• Type DTS in the search field at the task bar.
    • Right-click on the DTS Audio Control in the results.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Once done, proceed with installing it back.

You can also check out with HP as the manufacturer of this application for any updated drivers that can help to resolve the issue.

You may try to plug in the headphone again once the issue has been resolved. If it is the same, try a different headphone and let us know about the results.

Should you need additional assistance, do let us know.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 17, 2018
Thema:

Audio issues with headphone

1. Audio issues with headphone - Similar Threads - Audio issues headphone

2. Audio - Headphone Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio - Headphone Issue: Hello, I am using an ACER PC. When I connect my headphone jack of 3.5 mm in my PC, the PC shows the option of Headset / Headphone / Line In / Mic In / Speaker Out. When I choose headphone , all audio from youtube or speaker comes through headphone but when I join a meeting on...
  3. Audio - Headphone Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio - Headphone Issue: Hello, I am using an ACER PC. When I connect my headphone jack of 3.5 mm in my PC, the PC shows the option of Headset / Headphone / Line In / Mic In / Speaker Out. When I choose headphone , all audio from youtube or speaker comes through headphone but when I join a meeting on...
  4. Audio - Headphone Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Audio/Headphone Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio/Headphone Issues: Hello, after a recent update my headphones have been acting up. The right speaker will simply not play. I've tried it on my other devices and the headphones work fine. Unfortunately they are the only pair I have, so I couldn't test another one to see if the issue is tied to...
  6. Headphone audio issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio issue: Headphones mute all other noise when I join a call. If I join a discord voicechat or a hangouts call for example, I can't hear any audio from outside the call. This is a similar problem to...
  7. Audio balance issue in the headphone

Audio balance issue in the headphone: Salut Am luat pc ..mi-am luat licenta..casti bune..totul bine si frumos dar cand filmez pe pc se aude muzica de fundal in casti dar vocea doar in casca stanga...asa e si pe filmare...ce pot face? Moderator Edit: Translation: Hello I took the pc ..I got my license..good...
  8. Headphones/audio issues

Headphones/audio issues: Video playback is only going through speakers, will not play through headphones. received test notes through headphones, so they do work, how do I fix video playback to work properly?...
  9. Audio Issues- headphones and realtek

Audio Issues- headphones and realtek: So when my headphones are plugged into the audio jack (not USB), the sound seems to KINDA go thru them but also just goes straight thru my speakers as well. When I checked the sounds window, there were no headphones being recognized as plugged in, it's like they don't exist....
  10. Audio issues speaker + headphones

Audio issues speaker + headphones: This all started a couple days ago with some loud buzzing and static on my headphones every time I turned up the volume. I'm not sure if this is a simple fix or not, since I tried my best to look up my issue but failed to find it due to not wording my exact problem correctly....