Windows 10: Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5

Discus and support Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; so i am trying to get a visualizer to listen to my speakers. unfortunately it doesnt see my bose companion5 speakers. it can however see the stereo... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by captianirish, May 12, 2016.

1. Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5

so i am trying to get a visualizer to listen to my speakers. unfortunately it doesnt see my bose companion5 speakers. it can however see the stereo mix. what i need to do is get the stereo mix to "play" the sound that i am playing from my speakers. i have tried setting it so it listens to the speakers but that doesnt work. im running out of ideas. if any more info is needed let me know. ill be more then happy to oblige.

:)

captianirish, May 12, 2016
  2. Yabgodg Win User

bluetooth connection

I'm running Windows 10 and have paired my Bose Soundlink to my Surface Pro 3. When I play my song list from iTunes, the audio comes from the Surface and not the Bose, even though the Bose is paired and connected. A weird thing is, with the audio coming
    from the Surface, when I turnoff the Bose, the audio stops. Any suggestions on how I get audio from my Bose?

Yabgodg, May 12, 2016
  3. Recording internally Win 10 on HP laptop

I loaded drivers for my soundcard after W10 lost them and that worked for many months. Now stereomix has gone again due to some automatic MS update. I am despairing as I was considering restoring my computer to a system backup of few weeks ago - while Stereomix
    as working - as a work round. I had a sudden call of nature and on my return the restoration had started even though I had not clicked anything to start. At best it will now take several hours to do this. I know it is a separate issue from stereomix but it
    is like MS just want to take over.

If and when I get control of my PC back. How do I best restore stereomix and prevent further MS updates from removing it?

BrendanWebster, May 12, 2016
  4. Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5

Welcome aboard, Captain. I just solved a similar problem an hour ago with this bizarre solution.

One of my Win 10 laptops suddenly lost sound. All the usual solutions didn't work, but I found a bizarre cure that will work for other problems as well.

Go into Settings--Update and Security, and see if you don't have a Windows Update stuck there. I ran it through, and the sound returned.

Vince Massi, May 12, 2016
  5. unfortunately for me no such luck, there was an update but even after reboot no change.

captianirish, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5

1. Audio issues with stereomix and bose Companion5 - Similar Threads - Audio issues stereomix

2. Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bose QC 35 micropone not capturing audio: Hi, as well as other thousands of peopple I also have issue with my headset, which Windows persist in not working. My heaset model is Bose QQC 35II, I am using a Blutooth sticker, puggled on my computer USB. Windows recognizes my device, connect to it, the speaker is working,...
  3. Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth connexion to BOSE MiniLink audio device.: I have a BOSE MiniLink3 witch was working perfectly under Windows10. Since I updated to 11, the system has a very poor sound,no bass and disconnect everytimes. When I connect it trought the Audio Line, it works perfectly. As well when I connect it to my Mobile Phone via...
  4. Stereomix problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stereomix problems: Hello everybody.I recently upgraded to Windows 10 21H1 and now want to record sound from the microphone and the sound card simultaneously. So I enabled stereomix, set it as a default recording device and checked "Listen to this device" in microphone preferences. But there's a...
  5. Stereomix Help!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stereomix Help!: So I have been using Stereo mix for years to broadcast music, a few days ago the sound just started to sound very weird, almost like through a microphone rather than directly from computer to source, I have tried everything I can think of and cannot seem to get it sounding...
  6. Stereomix Help!

in Windows 10 Support
    Stereomix Help!: So I have been using Stereo mix for years to broadcast music, a few days ago the sound just started to sound very weird, almost like through a microphone rather than directly from computer to source, I have tried everything I can think of and cannot seem to get it sounding...
  7. Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio Delay with Bose QC 35 II: Can I fix my audio delay on the Bose QC 35 II under Windows 10? Streaming music is no problem but playing games is not so good with it. Thats the dongle that I use. Both devices have BT 4.0. submitted by /u/Predocator7 [link] [comments]...
  8. Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii

Dreaded Bluetooth Audio Stutter. Bose QC35ii: I have been battling this problem now for about a year. I have a new PC, Dell Precision 7750 about 2 weeks old. Bluetooth Headphones, Bose QC35 ii develops a stutter sometime after about a minute, sometimes it's good for most of the day. Tried almost everything...
  9. Audio/Stereomix problems

Audio/Stereomix problems: So i some what recently bought this computer and i have been trying to set up my headphones that have a mic but my laptop doesn't pickup that they are even plugged in. So i know there is a fix by going to the control panel then to Realtek HD audio manager and then click multi...
  10. Audio/Stereomix problem.

Audio/Stereomix problem.: So i recently bought this computer and i have been trying to set up my headphones that have a mic on the but my laptop doesn't pickup that they are even plugged in. So i know there is a fix by going to the control panel then to Realtek HD audio manager and then click multi...