Windows 10: Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10

Discus and support Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Audio issues Can windows 10 Handle it. My son wishes to become an overnight start on youtube by uploading videos of him playing on his electronic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Hatchers, May 25, 2016.

1. Hatchers Win User

Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10

Audio issues Can windows 10 Handle it. My son wishes to become an overnight start on youtube by uploading videos of him playing on his electronic drums. The plan is to feed the backing track which is currently being played by Microsoft groove as audio out into the drum module from the only jack output the computer has. He then bangs his drums. The audio out for both the backing track and the drums comes out of his head set. I was going to T this off back into the computer and feed this back into the computers only jack (currently used for Audio out) Configure the Jack to be a head set which should be more than capable of duplex audio, and then use the intergrated web cam to film it. But no matter how I configure it nothing works. Please note I am also using 4 pole 3.5mm Jacks so no excuse there. The only audio that its being picked up is that of the integrated mic on the PC. How can I set the PCs Video to take its audio from the “headset” I can’t find the settings for the camera. I’ve had windows 10 for a while now and we have still not bonded Everything is hardwork! Any advice would be greatly received *Smile

:)

Hatchers, May 25, 2016
  2. peterh338 Win User

Can 808 video camera record sound from an external mike (3.5mm or USB)?

I have one solution: the 3rd party camera app Camera Pro does use the 3.5mm audio input for movie audio.

So e.g. the mike on the hands free kit can be used. I made my own "mike" by taking the HFK which came with the phone and cut off the earpiece wires Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10 :) That leaves a fairly small mike.

USB audio I can't get working. I'd like to see a document stating exactly which USB sound cards the 808 firmware is hard-coded for.

I wouldn't mind trying bluetooth audio. Are there are bluetooth audio products which have a line input and which are known to work with the 808?

peterh338, May 25, 2016
  3. Windows 10 - TD 11KV Electronic Drum Kit driver problems

Well, maybe I'm mistaken but I still do not get it. The sentence under your upper arrow is that "this contains information on the driver...". And it is true, when I click on it, I'm directed to a page where I can read about the driver and also I can download
    a zip file which in fact is a collection of "readme" html pages all of them containing information on the driver but not the driver itself. :-/

LaszloKalman, May 25, 2016
Thema:

Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10

1. Audio Issues with web camera, line in and a drum Kit. Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Audio Issues web

2. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  3. Audio Line In Listen Device Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Line In Listen Device Issue: I am on Windows 11, running a stream setup with GOXLR. In order to have my audio route through my wireless headset I have to go into properties for line in and set the listen to device to my headset Astro A50. This works and I have no issue until I reset my PC. THE SETTINGS...
  4. Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Web Camera settings not found but Web camera works.: HI,I have a laptop given to me by my new job and it has a web camera already which works when I join web calls or activate the camera app. The issue is, si that the contrast is WAY to high and I look like a ghost. I need to turn down the contrast but I can't find the settings...
  5. Web Camera

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Web Camera: I am getting the message that my camera can't be found. I don't see 'Camera' in device manager. I am only able to have audio when using Zoom. How do I access camera please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera/d57d3c6e-ff93-4eef-b224-ff3f8e54c0f6
  6. Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10

Web Camera not detecting in Windows 10: My webcamera has stopped working. None of my apps like Camera,Skype can access the webcam. It is also not showing in device manager. Kindly suggest what to do. Below I have attached my PC details and device manager. I have an Asus Vivobook 14 with model no-X412DA....
  7. Web Camera

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Web Camera: How do I re install the Windows Web Camera? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera/ca952ee3-5202-4ee3-a9e2-bba8c01a46f2
  8. WEB CAMERA

WEB CAMERA: Hi! I uninstalled my integrated camera from device manager because I have issues with my camera and it didn't reinstall back. I restarted my PC and nothing. I have Windows 10 Pro. What can I do to reinstall it back?...
  9. Camera web

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Camera web: sometimes when I my camera it says there is a problem 0xA00F4271<MediaCaptureFailedEvent> (0x8007001F) how can I solve it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/camera-web/3e58423c-96d0-4cf6-a604-b01917430a13
  10. web camera

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    web camera: why is acess being given to my web camera . I do not want the camera on unless I turn it on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/web-camera/c3489aa0-62d1-4f61-b8e1-98492384854b"