Windows 10: Audio issues

Discus and support Audio issues in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; So today, I wake up and for some reason my headphones are replaying my voice and pretty much everything I do, I try to fix it which I do sooner or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Bankwood101 lol, May 9, 2021.

1. Audio issues

So today, I wake up and for some reason my headphones are replaying my voice and pretty much everything I do, I try to fix it which I do sooner or later.Skip ahead a few more minutes, I get in a Discord call with some of my friends, and try to talk with them.My mic audio is getting picked up but they can't hear me. Then I use the "Get Help" App, but now I just can't hear their voices. Anyone knows how to fix this issue? I've been trying my best to figure out how, and even then it didn't work.

:)

Bankwood101 lol, May 9, 2021

2. Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, May 9, 2021
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 9, 2021
  4. Audio issues

Windows 10 audio issue

Hi,

Audio issues might have caused by an outdated audio driver. For us to troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you follow the steps on this article:

Fix sound problems
    . You can try different troubleshooting methods by clicking the drop down box, below the title, and choose one from the list.

Let us know how it goes.

Janeane Cru, May 9, 2021
Thema:

Audio issues

1. Audio issues - Similar Threads - Audio issues

2. Headset audio and microphone issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset audio and microphone issues: So I bought a CyberPower PC model GXi3200BSTV2 and I my wired turtle beach headset model recon 70 will not allow me to speak. I've tried every aux jack that would work and made sure that there were no problems with my headset but I still cannot get my microphone to work. Some...
  3. Issue Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 with Audio...

Issue Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0 with Audio...: Hi,My computer : Lenovo Thinkpad E15OS: Windows 10 21H1 19043.1055 Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.Audio Controler : Synaptics Audio - Driver Synaptics 08/20/2020 Version : 9.0.285.40Since the last Windows update of June 2021, my audio device crashes each time I...
  4. Audio Issue after Windows 10 Update

Audio Issue after Windows 10 Update: Initially after the update, no audio devices were detected. I restarted my computer and then it was detected but there was still no sound. I updated audio drivers after that, but there was still no sound. I checked to see to see if the playback device was enabled and it was....
  5. Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming

Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming: Hello, I have recently had issues with my Astro A50 headset while playing Warzone. As of recent, the game has been freezing on me for maybe 1~3 seconds and when it is done, my microphone stops working. I then have to unplug my base station, plug it back in, and the microphone...
  6. Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming

Audio / Microphone Issues while gaming: Hello,I have recently had issues with my Astro A50 headset while playing Warzone. As of recent, the game has been freezing on me for maybe 1~3 seconds and when it is done, my microphone stops working. I then have to unplug my base station, plug it back in, and the microphone...
  7. audio issues

audio issues: my headphones wont work, i plug them in and the audio plays out loud, i know its not a headphone issue because they worked fine before i formatted my computer, and if i restart it they will work but when i unplug them the same issue happens again when i try to replug them in...
  8. Audio Crackling Issues

Audio Crackling Issues: I have a Dell Inspiron 3880 PC running Windows 10. Recently I bought some Taotronics external speakers for my computer. Ever since I plugged it in, there has been a constant crackling noise, even when it's not playing audio. I tried reinstalling the driver, changing the power...
  9. Issues to add audio file in Custom audio

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues to add audio file in Custom audio: Hi, I've been trying to add an audio file MP4 and AVI in the Photos App Custom audio but I keep receiving this message "these files have properties that can't be read". What should I do? I had the file in 3 format but nothing worked...
  10. No Audio Issues

No Audio Issues: Hello, I have been having no audio issues for a couple weeks now and am just getting around to fixing it. But I am not able to hear audio at all, I have tried every step possible such as updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling drivers, using different audio outputs,...