Windows 10: Audio jack and bluetooth issue

Discus and support Audio jack and bluetooth issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am unable to enable or disable bluetooth. And my audio jack is not working. Eventhough, I plug-in headset, I can't hear through that.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kaligandla chandana, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Audio jack and bluetooth issue

I am unable to enable or disable bluetooth. And my audio jack is not working. Eventhough, I plug-in headset, I can't hear through that.

:)

kaligandla chandana, Mar 16, 2021

2. Bluetooth audio syncing issue

Hi,

There are a lot of factors that can cause the issue about your Bluetooth such as incompatible drivers, hardware issues, and more. We suggest that you go to this

link
    which lists all troubleshooting steps for Bluetooth issues.

Regarding your question about locking Windows Anniversary update, it is possible to postpone an update but it cannot be stopped.

Update us on the status of the issue.

Regards.

Angela Pun, Mar 16, 2021
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Audio jack and bluetooth issue

3.5 mm audio jack is not working

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that the 3.5mm jack on your computer is not working. I’ll certainly assist you with the issue.

However, please let us know:

I would suggest you to try connecting any other headphones to the jack and check if it works.

If connecting any other headphone doesn’t work, you may want to try running a hardware diagnostic checkup on the computer just to make sure there is no hardware fault. Refer the Dell article on
    Diagnostics & Tools.

You can also try the troubleshooting steps mentioned in the Dell article

How to Troubleshoot Audio or Sound Playback Issues

Note: The last step in the article talks about Restoring the PC to Factory defaults. Do not perform the step.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Audio jack and bluetooth issue

1. Audio jack and bluetooth issue - Similar Threads - Audio jack bluetooth

2. Audio jack issue: headphones not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio jack issue: headphones not working: Hello, I'm having a strange issue with my Windows 10 laptop where I am plugging my headphones into the audio jack, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. However, it gets weird. If I restart my laptop with the headphones in the audio jack, it works when the laptop goes on just...
  3. Audio jack issue: headphones not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio jack issue: headphones not working: Hello, I'm having a strange issue with my Windows 10 laptop where I am plugging my headphones into the audio jack, but it doesn't seem to recognize it. However, it gets weird. If I restart my laptop with the headphones in the audio jack, it works when the laptop goes on just...
  4. Audio jack issue: headphones not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  6. Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mic works in Audio Jack to Bluetooth Transmitter ?: Hi, I have two laptops personal & official and 2 monitors. Laptops and Monitors are connected through a KVM switch. The KVM switch makes is super easy to switch displays between laptops. In the KVM switch, I have wireless keyboard, mouse, USB webcam connected. There is an...
  7. PC Audio Input jack issue

PC Audio Input jack issue: Regarding an HP Pavillion operating Windows 10. I am a radio DJ and record from home. I have a mic plugged into a small mixing board. From there, it's an RCA-style audio cord that plugs into input jack at the back of the PC. Suddenly, the jack isn't recognizing anything. I...
  8. Audio Issues when using 3.5mm audio jack.

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio Issues when using 3.5mm audio jack.: Hi everyone, new member here, so I'm not too sure if this has been posted and/or resolved yet, but here goes: For some time now, I've been using USB-C headphones that came with my Samsung phone last year, but I recently switched back to using the 3.5mm because of a new pair...
  9. Sound issue with front audio jack

Sound issue with front audio jack: I have two computers. Both on windows 10 1903. If I plug in headphones I have sound. If I unplug them I get sound from the internal speaker. If I plug the headphones in later, I cannot get any sound to come out from the headphones, only the internal speaker. In order to get...
  10. Audio Jack Issues

Audio Jack Issues: Hi anyone who views this, I have recently bought myself a studio microphone (Vonyx CMS400 Studio Set / Condenser Microphone with Stand and Pop Filter) and wasn't prepared to use it along with my speaker system (Logitec Z213). I went out and got an audio spliter that allows...