Windows 10: audio jack info not showing

Discus and support audio jack info not showing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; audio jack info not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-info-not-showing/f796751a-28e2-4e62-b876-67c1f63c7b09 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DIPTESH MOHANTY, Jun 9, 2023.

1. audio jack info not showing

audio jack info not showing

:)

DIPTESH MOHANTY, Jun 9, 2023
  2. Allan Mej Win User

audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Jun 9, 2023
  3. Calvin D Win User
    Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, Jun 9, 2023
  4. audio jack info not showing

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

audio jack info not showing

1. audio jack info not showing - Similar Threads - audio jack info

2. audio jack info not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack info not showing: audio jack info not showing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-jack-info-not-showing/f796751a-28e2-4e62-b876-67c1f63c7b09
  3. audio jack

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  4. audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  5. audio jack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    audio jack: My audio jack does not recognize my wired apple hands free or any wired earphones. I have cleaned out m;y computer from all dust. I inspected the wiring to the audio jack, usb, and the mic jack. All wires intact and clean.I have search settings for any audio issues and...
  6. Audio Jack

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Jack: I am having trouble with my earphones. Every time I plug them into my computer it would say that the audio output is the going through but I still don't get any sound. What should I do?...
  7. No jack info

No jack info: Hi everybody, recently, my audio won't play. I checked for everything I could think of: uninstalled the device in Device Manager; even uninstalled the device and the driver, ran the troubleshooter, tried to change the version of the Realtek driver, checked Windows Update...
  8. AUDIO JACK

AUDIO JACK: Whenever i plug in my headphones into my laptop i get a pop up message saying a headset has been detected but when i play any audio it plays on speaker and not in my headphones. What should be the problem?...
  9. AUDIO JACK

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO JACK: WHEN I PLUG IN A HEADSET, THE POPUP CHOOSE AUDIO DEVICE IS NOT COMING AND IN MY PC THERE IS NO REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER. SO, PLEASE TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO I AM IN A VERY BIG PROBLEM...
  10. Audio "Jack Info" modification

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio "Jack Info" modification: Hello, I have an issue where my headset is plugged in but no audio is coming from it. I checked the Sound control panel and noticed that my "Speakers" device is my new default device and is currently using the "L R", "C Sub", and "LR RR" Rear panel jacks on the motherboard....