Windows 10: Audio jack not detecting headphones

Discus and support Audio jack not detecting headphones in Cortana to solve the problem; So my headphones work fine i plugged them into my other pc and they worked. i've had this computer for about 4 months, it's never had this problem, i... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by DanThan, Aug 8, 2019.

1. DanThan Win User

Audio jack not detecting headphones

So my headphones work fine i plugged them into my other pc and they worked.

i've had this computer for about 4 months, it's never had this problem, i unplugged it to use in my other pc, but then when i plugged it back in it didn't show up as an audio device, i tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it, but that didn't work, please help

:)

DanThan, Aug 8, 2019

2. Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and the result is the same. I've tried several solutions like uninstalling my driver or trying to get to the sounds properties , but the results are the same. Please give me your help , and btw I'm new here.

tarkijowow, Aug 8, 2019
  3. Rich H567 Win User
    Realtek HD audio headphone jack

Realtek HD audio headphone jack not listed separately in device manager, headphones don't

Rich H567, Aug 8, 2019
  4. Audio jack not detecting headphones

Front panel jack doesn't detect Headphones

Hi,

In the previous versions of Windows, this feature is auto detected. To better assist you, please answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different headphones to the front panel jack?
    • Did the PC detect the headphones when it was connected at the back panel jack?
    • Did you encounter an error message, when the headphones are connected to front panel jack?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply.

Robert Caw, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

Audio jack not detecting headphones

1. Audio jack not detecting headphones - Similar Threads - Audio jack detecting

2. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  3. laptop not detecting headphone jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    laptop not detecting headphone jack: I am plugging my earphone and headphone jack in laptop it was working fine, but one day it is not detecting the headphone. Earlier whenever I used to plus my headphone jack, there used a notification from 'realtec audio consol' but now it stopped detecting the headphone and...
  4. Headphone jack not detected.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headphone jack not detected.: My PC froze, i restarted, and the audio port was no longer being detected. Formated, fresh install, still no headphone jack detection tested multiple headphones and headsets bluetooth works fine but i need wired connection.Tried to run the troubleshoot program but it needs to...
  5. Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio Jack Detecting Headphones But No Sound Playing: Hi, my audio jack stopped working. My speakers work fine, it's just any device plugged into the audio jack. I've checked in Sounds and it detects my headphones, but when I try to test it no sound is audible but the computer shows it's playing, just a faint click. I've...
  6. no audio out of headphone jack

no audio out of headphone jack: Speakers work fine.Insert 1/8 plug into headphone jack and no sound output.My drum software says device disabled wont start.What are the proper settings when realtek audio are the only avail choice?...
  7. Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?

Audio jack doesnt detect my headphones?: I mainly use Bluetooth headphones or headphones that go into a usb port and it works perfectly . But I got a new pair of headphones and when I try to plug them into the audio jack in the front and back it does not work these headphones also have a audio plugin for a...
  8. Headphone jack not detecting headphones

Headphone jack not detecting headphones: I know, you must be thinking: another one of these posts? But I swear, none of the other posts have helped me any way. After upgrading to windows 10, my headphone jack stopped working and wont detect my headphones. My microphone jack still works. I've tried multiple things...
  9. Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.

Headphone jack not detecting headphones, USB headphones work.: So I've been scattering around trying to find out why my headphones haven't been working. It seems the headphone jack has just suddenly stopped detecting headphones that are plugged in. The issue started on Friday and I've only just noticed that the problem is the jack....
  10. Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

Audio jack seems not detect my headphone: I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. audio jack in windows cant detect my headphone 2019