Windows 10: Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...

Discus and support Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gustemow [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/gustemow, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...

/u/gustemow, Sep 16, 2020

2. to about audio jack detection

when i plugged in audio jack ( headphone jack) , my pc can't detect the audio jack and sound (audio) is play external speaker.

MayankVanara, Sep 16, 2020
  3. Audio Jack Not Working

My audio jack has stopped detecting anything being plugged into it. I've tried four sets of earbuds, all working on my phone, and every time audio still comes out of my laptop speakers instead. I've tried to do everything I could find to fix it and nothing
    has worked. My bluetooth headphones work fine, just not wired earbuds or headphones.

My laptop is a Dell XPS 15 - 9575 2-in-1.

JuliaMartinez4, Sep 16, 2020
  4. phanta Win User

Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing really comes in my headphones at all. Need much help.
    Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the... [​IMG]

phanta, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the...

1. Audio jack not working. The audio jack seems to detect when I plug in my earbuds, but the... - Similar Threads - Audio jack working

2. Popup Not Appearing When Device is Plugged into Audio Jack, and No Audio Input Detected...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Popup Not Appearing When Device is Plugged into Audio Jack, and No Audio Input Detected...: I am using the MI Notebook 14 with the device model XMA1901-DG. I have been using Sony MDR-EX255AP in-ear wired headphones, and usually, when I plug a device into the audio jack, a popup appears, allowing me to select whether it is a speaker or headphones. However, recently,...
  3. Popup Not Appearing When Device is Plugged into Audio Jack, and No Audio Input Detected...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Popup Not Appearing When Device is Plugged into Audio Jack, and No Audio Input Detected...: I am using the MI Notebook 14 with the device model XMA1901-DG. I have been using Sony MDR-EX255AP in-ear wired headphones, and usually, when I plug a device into the audio jack, a popup appears, allowing me to select whether it is a speaker or headphones. However, recently,...
  4. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  5. Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Headset Microphone not detected when plugged into onboard audio jack: I recently did a completely fresh install of windows on my Acer Nitro 5 AN515-55, and I noticed that Windows does not pick up my Logitech headset microphone when the headset is plugged directly into the on board audio jack. Looking through the device manager and in sound...
  6. my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my audio jack is not working when i plug in any headphone: my audio jack notification is not popping up whenever i would plug in a headphone the notification would appear with 3to 4 options and saying that chose one of them. but the major problem is that when i plug in the headphone to my laptop it doesnt recongnize it and doesnt...
  7. to about audio jack detection

to about audio jack detection: when i plugged in audio jack headphone jack , my pc can't detect the audio jack and sound audio is play external speaker. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/to-about-audio-jack-detection/25a65b7f-cb9c-47b2-b051-22d4327c8619
  8. Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack

Audio not working when plugging in any headphones jack: Last Friday this laptop came to my house and I used my apple earbuds and the audio worked perfectly. However, today (Sunday), the audio doesn't work anymore with any headphones (even with the same apple earbuds). The sound still happen in "Sound" control panel but nothing...
  9. Audio jack not detecting headphones

in Cortana
    Audio jack not detecting headphones: So my headphones work fine i plugged them into my other pc and they worked. i've had this computer for about 4 months, it's never had this problem, i unplugged it to use in my other pc, but then when i plugged it back in it didn't show up as an audio device, i tried...
  10. Audio jack seems not detect my headphone

Audio jack seems not detect my headphone: I have a windows 10 laptop and up until yesterday everything was fine , and suddenly it seems that my audio jack doesn;t detect my headphone. I connect my headphone to the audio jack, but the sounds just came out my laptop's speaker. I've tried to switch to my earphone and...