Windows 10: Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

Discus and support Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to use the Audio jack on my PC but there is no sound output from it. The only sound output that works comes from the monitor. I am using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BuddyBoiE, Apr 29, 2021.

1. BuddyBoiE Win User

Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

I want to use the Audio jack on my PC but there is no sound output from it. The only sound output that works comes from the monitor. I am using the Realtek audio sound driver along with the NVIDIA sound driver which seems to be the only one working. Any info would help.

:)

BuddyBoiE, Apr 29, 2021
  2. Calvin D Win User

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, Apr 29, 2021
  3. Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, Apr 29, 2021
  4. Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

Hi Calvin,

Please go to the settings app on your PC and click update and security. Click Troubleshooting, and find the one that says "Playing Audio". It should detect the problem.

NTekNiklaus, Apr 29, 2021
Thema:

Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good.

1. Audio Jack on my PC does not work but the Audio Jack on my monitor is good. - Similar Threads - Audio Jack does

2. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  3. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  4. audio jack

audio jack: Hello, I bought a mic to use for a project I'm doing, but my Laptop Dell inspiron i5-5th doesn't recognize it. The mic description did say i could get an audio splitter ,which i did but it still doesnt recognize it. This isnt my first mic, so i'm quite sure it's not the...
  5. Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working: Ever since this morning when I tried plugging my headphones in a really loud static and distorted sounds started playing and would not stop until i plugged the headset out. I know its not a problem with the headset as I tried with 3 other headsets and the same static is...
  6. Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working

Since this morning my PC's audio jack is not working: Ever since this morning when I tried plugging my headphones in a really loud static and distorted sounds started playing and would not stop until i plugged the headset out. I know its not a problem with the headset as I tried with 3 other headsets and the same static is...
  7. Get my audio jack working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Get my audio jack working: I just installed a complete new Windows 10 on my i7 desktop PC. Not voluntarily, Windows managed to frag my system drive and there wasn't an option. So I plug in my headphones to the front panel audio jack and get nothing. There's just no sound playback devices listed, except...
  8. AUDIO JACK

AUDIO JACK: Whenever i plug in my headphones into my laptop i get a pop up message saying a headset has been detected but when i play any audio it plays on speaker and not in my headphones. What should be the problem?...
  9. AUDIO JACK

in Windows 10 Customization
    AUDIO JACK: WHEN I PLUG IN A HEADSET, THE POPUP CHOOSE AUDIO DEVICE IS NOT COMING AND IN MY PC THERE IS NO REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER. SO, PLEASE TELL WHAT I SHOULD DO I AM IN A VERY BIG PROBLEM...
  10. Audio Jack Not Working

Audio Jack Not Working: My audio jack has stopped detecting anything being plugged into it. I've tried four sets of earbuds, all working on my phone, and every time audio still comes out of my laptop speakers instead. I've tried to do everything I could find to fix it and nothing has worked. My...