Windows 10: Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working

Discus and support Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; It does kind of work when I plug it in then restart my computer, but when I unplug it audio plays through the computer. When i plug it back in, audio... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by 8=], Apr 30, 2020.

1. 8=]
    8=] Win User

Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working

It does kind of work when I plug it in then restart my computer, but when I unplug it audio plays through the computer. When i plug it back in, audio still plays back through the computer and the only way it seems like to fix this is to restart the computer. I have tried to update audio drivers and configure audio settings.

PLS HELP

:)

2. Calvin D Win User

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, Apr 30, 2020
  3. 1jrj1 Win User
    audio jack not working with windows 10 on surface 3

Thanks for your response. I determined that the surface 3 itself is ok for both internal speakers and audio jack. The issue is with the surface 3 docking station audio jack which did work prior to windows 10 upgrade. Solution? Thanks.

1jrj1, Apr 30, 2020
  4. Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, Apr 30, 2020
Thema:

Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working

1. Audio jack pixel 3 a2dp snk window not working - Similar Threads - Audio jack pixel

2. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  3. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  4. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers. In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  5. bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth a2dp snk device not showing up in Sound since Windows 11: So i am using the app Bluetooth Audio Reciever to stream audio from my phone to my pc speakers. In Windows 10 I could go to Sound - Recording and my device would show up, and I could change settings as "Listen to this device" etc.Since I upgraded to Windows 11, it is not...
  6. Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Audio issues - speakers and audio jack are not working - Surface Laptop 3: I have tried most things i could find to get the speakers and audio jack to work but they will not. I have tried uninstalling the drivers and reseting the pc, checking to see if there are any other audio outputs connected there is not and have factory reset recovery the pc...
  7. Audio jacks not working at all

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio jacks not working at all: Hi, for a while now my pcs front panel audio jacks havent worked but i’ve used the back panel audio jacks to avoid this However, now after i got the blue screen of death , my pc is completely fine aside from the fact none of the audio jacks work (tried with multiple devices)...
  8. A2DP snk problems with Link to windows and Phone companion.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    A2DP snk problems with Link to windows and Phone companion.: I have some rather interesting issues. I Have On board sound card with Realtek Drivers. All of my driver software and windows are all up to date. First I can not get an audio out source with phone calls to my PC. After looking deeper I have found that Manager is listing 3...
  9. Audio jack is not working on Windows 10

Audio jack is not working on Windows 10: This seems a common problem that is ongoing for ages now, as there are many questions about it but no one of those is solving the issue and apparently MS is not caring about it. The issue is basically the same as those questions: -...
  10. Audio Jack Not Working

Audio Jack Not Working: My audio jack has stopped detecting anything being plugged into it. I've tried four sets of earbuds, all working on my phone, and every time audio still comes out of my laptop speakers instead. I've tried to do everything I could find to fix it and nothing has worked. My...