Windows 10: Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything

Discus and support Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The error I have been facing since I switched to Windows 10 home 64 bit. The computer freezes for like 5 seconds and notification says audio jack... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/muhibimran, May 12, 2020.

1. Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything

The error I have been facing since I switched to Windows 10 home 64 bit. The computer freezes for like 5 seconds and notification says audio jack plugged but I didn’t. I tried googling alot but cannot find any perfect solution. One solution on MS official site said to disable notification for sound but it also didn’t help. Now computer freezes after sometimes without giving any notification. It has been a lot annoying because my online games stuck and lost crucial moments because of this.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

submitted by /u/muhibimran
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/muhibimran, May 12, 2020

2. How do I disable "A jack has been plugged/unplugged in" notification?

Every time I plug in a jack this message and sound keeps popping up. I disabled the notifications for HD Realtek Audio Manager but every time I restart my computer those notifications are activated. I don´t know what else to do to elimitate it.

I´m running Windows 10 in my pc and I didn´t have that problem with the previous Windows 8.1

Thanks,

Andres

Andres.mgue, May 12, 2020
  3. Does Windows log when you plug in / unplug an audio device from a 3.5mm jack?

When an audio device is plugged/unplugged from the 3.5mm jack, does Windows log that anywhere?

Not by default. You have to write an app to detect plug in/plug out. Note the jack has to support jack-presence detection.

See Device Events - Windows applications | Microsoft Docs for more information and sample code.

You can extend the sample code to log to a file or create a custom user define event in the event log.

Suggestion:

• Add code to use your built in webcam to take a photo of the culprit.

DavidPostill, May 12, 2020
  4. Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything

Audio Jack plug and unplug constantly with realtex HD audio

Hi,

To better understand the query, please answer the following questions:

1. Are you facing issue with the audio?

2. What is the make and model of the computer?

3. What exactly do you mean by, "Audio Jack plug and unplug constantly"?

Do get back to us with more details about the issue for further assistance.

Wungraileng Vashi, May 12, 2020
Thema:

Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything

1. Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything - Similar Threads - Audio jack plug

2. webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in: hello. whenever i plug in my webcam audio jack it will just say not plugged inbut my headphone works. is there a problem with this its correctly plugged in but it still says not plugged ini looked atit says the device is working properly its not true....
  3. webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in: hello. whenever i plug in my webcam audio jack it will just say not plugged inbut my headphone works. is there a problem with this its correctly plugged in but it still says not plugged ini looked atit says the device is working properly its not true....
  4. webcam audio jacked plugged in but it still says not plugged in

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in: So basically my microphone is not working. My microphone is connected to my earphones which do work since ive tried using my mic on my laptop so im guessing the problem is my pc, my audio output works but my mic does not. Ive tried all possible solutions: updating my driver-...
  6. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in: So basically my microphone is not working. My microphone is connected to my earphones which do work since ive tried using my mic on my laptop so im guessing the problem is my pc, my audio output works but my mic does not. Ive tried all possible solutions: updating my driver-...
  7. Microphone not plugged in error even though it is plugged in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. "Power mode plugged in" even though it isn't plugged in?!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Power mode plugged in" even though it isn't plugged in?!: Windows, or my Linx Vision 8 "thinks" it's perpetually plugged into power, even though it isn't. This affects the performance I'm able to set my tablet to, for there's only "Better Battery", or "Better Performance", or "Best Performance" settings available. This problem is...
  9. Volume issues when I plug/unplug headphones/earphones from audio jack

Volume issues when I plug/unplug headphones/earphones from audio jack: So when I'm watching videos or playing music on my laptop with the headphones/earphones plugged in before I it on, the volume is just as it should be, but when I unplug it, speaker volume is reduced even when it's at 100% and if I plug back into the jack, the output from my...
  10. Windows won't detect anything plugged into 3.5mm audio jack

Windows won't detect anything plugged into 3.5mm audio jack: I completely wiped my entire hard drive and reinstalled a fresh copy of windows but it still won't detect any headphones I plug in. It shows up as though there's nothing plugged in. Tried with multiple headphones. Every other port on my front IO works (USB, power, reset) but...