Windows 10: Audio Jack pop-up problem

Discus and support Audio Jack pop-up problem in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I accidentally press the 'Don't ask again' button,and the it won't show up again. But, is there any way you could let it pop-up again?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ryanc747, Mar 21, 2020.

1. Ryanc747 Win User

Audio Jack pop-up problem

I accidentally press the 'Don't ask again' button,and the it won't show up again. But, is there any way you could let it pop-up again?

:)

Ryanc747, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Allan Mej Win User

audio jack problems

Hi,

Windows allows disabling of a certain port if you want to or if you need to. To disable a headphone or speaker audio jack, kindly follow these steps:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Playback devices.
    • Right-click on the playback device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

To disable a microphone jack:

• Right-click the Sound or Volume icon on the lower-left side of your screen.
    • Select Recording devices.
    • Right-click on the recording device that you want to disable and click
      Disable

Also, we recommend taking your PC to a technician for the removal of the audio jack that is stuck so that, you'll be able to use the port again.

Should you have more concerns, feel free to post.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Mar 21, 2020
  3. Calvin D Win User
    Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

The audio jacks stopped working and it is not a hardware problem.

1. Multiple headsets do not get audio output from both of the audio jacks on the computer and the headsets are confirmed to be working, so it's the computer's problem.
    2. The audio output through a DisplayPort monitor's audio jack and monitors' speakers still work, so the computer can still produce audio. The monitor's audio jack is not an option.
    3. Both audio jacks stopped working at the same time despite only one being in use, so it's not hardware.
    What is the problem and what is the solution?

Calvin D, Mar 21, 2020
  4. Audio Jack pop-up problem

Computer's Audio Jacks Stopped Working

GAUTAM GOHIL

gautamgohil, Mar 21, 2020
Thema:

Audio Jack pop-up problem

1. Audio Jack pop-up problem - Similar Threads - Audio Jack pop

2. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  3. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop-up asking me what device is plugged and I clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found forums but...
  4. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  5. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Re-enabling audio jack pop up: I had a pop up asking me what device is plugged and i clicked on mic and accidentally clicked on do not show in the future. I can't find the option to enable it again and everything I plug in, including my earphones now only work as external mics. I have found many forums...
  6. Re-enabling audio jack pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Pop-Up not appearing when plugging in headphones in audio jack. No Realtek Audio Manager...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pop-Up not appearing when plugging in headphones in audio jack. No Realtek Audio Manager...: My headphone microphone is not working at all in-game, for example ROBLOX. My voice-chat feature only works in-game when I unplug my headphones and use the built-in microphone in my laptop, but never my headset microphone. I've tried many methods that include enabling a...
  8. Audio Jack pop up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Jack pop up: Hello I have a dell latitude e6320 laptop windows 10. When i plug my headset, the audio jack pop up does not appear. Please help. In mine realtek thingy is not there. Please help at the earliest. Thanks...
  9. How to enable the audio jack pop-up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to enable the audio jack pop-up: Fyi I'm using AMD High Definition Audio Device. I don't think I click the never show the popup option but somehow it just never show up again. I need to change my device from microphone to headphone....
  10. You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    You just unplugged a device in the audio jack, pop up.: Hi, I keep getting this pop up (You just unplugged a device in the audio jack every fifteen minutes). Why? and how can I stop it. .Thank you very much. Michel Hébert...