Windows 10: Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers

Discus and support Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows version number: 18362.592 Hi! I recently ran into an issue with my computer where I couldn't change my audio device to my headphones, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HeyImAlicia, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers

Windows version number: 18362.592

Hi!

I recently ran into an issue with my computer where I couldn't change my audio device to my headphones, I restarted my computer, tried them on other devices (worked) and did all that. Still, no response from my computer at all.

I dug into it and saw that I don't have Realtek in Device manager even though I could find it in my Programs and Features tab. I've tried redownloading the drivers soooo many times now but I just can't seem to get it working. All I have is "Nvidia High definition audio". I've tried downloading Realtek through the official site, through my motherboard manufacturer's site, etc. but no luck.

I'm unsure what to do since no tutorial or thread has helped me so far. Sorry if there's any information I forgot to add~

:)

HeyImAlicia, Jan 20, 2020
  2. Valeriu Win User

Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jan 20, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Jan 20, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers

1. Audio Jacks don't work, can't download drivers - Similar Threads - Audio Jacks don't

2. 3.5mm audio jacks don't work/realtek drivers gone, default drivers don't do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    3.5mm audio jacks don't work/realtek drivers gone, default drivers don't do...: The recent windows update obliterated my audio drivers for no apparent reason and now windows refuses to acknowledge the existence of the 3.5mm audio jacks of which I have 2, in front and in back. It is also shoving audio into my monitor through the hdmi for some reason, my...
  3. 3.5mm audio jacks don't work/realtek drivers gone, default drivers don't do...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3.5mm audio jacks don't work/realtek drivers gone, default drivers don't do...: The recent windows update obliterated my audio drivers for no apparent reason and now windows refuses to acknowledge the existence of the 3.5mm audio jacks of which I have 2, in front and in back. It is also shoving audio into my monitor through the hdmi for some reason, my...
  4. 3.5mm audio jacks don't work/realtek drivers gone, default drivers don't do...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. audio jack not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  6. audio jack not working

audio jack not working: Hi! I recently bought a new DELL computer.model: OptiPlex Micro 7010 windows 11The problem is that when I open the device manager and look for audio drivers I just can't find one. It means that my audio jack port does not work. I have already watched some videos and did these...
  7. VIA audio drivers don't work

VIA audio drivers don't work: no matter what i do the specified audio drivers for my h61m-hvs motherboard don't seem to work. it used to work earlier ,but since formatting my SSD, I can't make the audio drivers work for my pc. I tried reinstalling and updating them they don't work, I've tried to download...
  8. Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.: I have a Fairly new PC, the DellI inspiron 3891. It has 2 places to put my headphones in, a green port in the backDose not support mic, and there is not the red mic port, and a non-colored port in the front, which should be the port for audio and mic.My problem is the front...
  9. Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.

Headphone jack/ audio driver not working.: I have a Fairly new PC, the DellI inspiron 3891. It has 2 places to put my headphones in, a green port in the backDose not support mic, and there is not the red mic port, and a non-colored port in the front, which should be the port for audio and mic.My problem is the front...
  10. Audio Jack Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Jack Not Working: My audio jack has stopped detecting anything being plugged into it. I've tried four sets of earbuds, all working on my phone, and every time audio still comes out of my laptop speakers instead. I've tried to do everything I could find to fix it and nothing has worked. My...