Windows 10: Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...

Discus and support Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MeRachel [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MeRachel, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...

/u/MeRachel, Feb 14, 2021

2. video keeps on pausing and auto starting

when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player.

Please help me sort out this issue.

windows version 1909 os bulid 18363.1049

srinivasreddy4, Feb 14, 2021
  3. KSTang1 Win User
    Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pause automatically (and sometimes pause and play) only when I use an internal (Youtube, google) or 3rd party software (windows media player, VLC, films &TVs ).
    1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio.
    2. No virus (after scan)
    3. Since the spacebar key is usually associated with play & pause, I tried typing something in MS word. I did not see any auto space being generated between 2 letters. (tested for 5 mins)
    4. Autoplay and pause (sometimes just pause) occur maybe after 20 seconds. (it is random)
    5. I can actually see the virtual pause and play button is toggled. (no other error message is shown, it happens as if I am physically pressing the spacebar key.

6. issues in Windows 10

7. the window also very lag when it happening

8. Driver issues? Which driver is it? Any suggestions or experiences? Please share your thoughts.

KSTang1, Feb 14, 2021
  4. Alaa_713 Win User

Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...

All sound/video players play on their own after pausing

This started a while ago and windows keeps updating with the same issue persisting. Basically, if I pause any video or any audio from any player whether it be online or offline, it stays paused for a bit (about 2 minutes) then the volume panel flashes and
    it starts again on its own. If I close a tab with a video and I had another open with a paused video, it will also start playing that, like it can't be without sound for more than 2 minutes. If there is nothing to play in any tab, it will keep flashing the
    volume panel frantically anyway. If I close the browser, it stops flashing, but if I start a new session and click on ANY video/audio, it will enter the loop again. Offline video players are the same.

Alaa_713, Feb 14, 2021
Thema:

Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the...

1. Audio keeps jumping loudly like this whenever I start a new video or pause, I've tried the... - Similar Threads - Audio keeps jumping

2. Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself in hp laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself in hp laptop: Video/Audio keeps pausing and playing by itself in hp pavilion gaming laptop .....tried upgrading to windows 11 and all drivers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videoaudio-keeps-pausing-and-playing-by-itself-in/323992dc-9335-4f3a-9e72-f7b5a21f1f1f
  3. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  4. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All video and audio keeps pausing automatically: So all videos and music keeps pausing automatically. Happens on basically everywhere Spotify, browser aka Youtube, even windows media player and the movies and tv player. I am also unable to drag the icons on my taskbar they automatically snap back to the place they were in....
  5. All video and audio keeps pausing automatically

6. Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Minecraft Bedrock keeps pausing whenever I Alt + Tab or minimize the window, whenever I try...: Whenever I search for anything regarding this issue stuff about Minecraft Java appears, the only thing I've been able to find is this thread which unfortunately does not have an...
  7. Videos and Audio starting on their own while paused -- help!

Videos and Audio starting on their own while paused -- help!: Hello, Please redirect me if I am not posting in the right area! All paused media restart on their own after about 30 seconds whether the page is up or minimized. This happens on Edge and Chrome but *not* Mozilla. It also happens on paused videos as well as audio streams...
  8. video keeps on pausing and auto starting

video keeps on pausing and auto starting: when i play any Video of any format the Player Keeps pausing and start playing again and it happens again and again it barely play video for a minute and keeps on pausing and playing i have tried so many player but it happens with every media player. Please help me sort out...
  9. Audio and video pauses automatically

Audio and video pauses automatically: Audio and video pause automatically and sometimes pause and play only when I use an internal Youtube, google or 3rd party software windows media player, VLC, films &TVs . 1. It happens only when I am playing a video or audio. 2. No virus after scan 3. Since the spacebar key...
  10. Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.

Videos pause whenever I fast forward them.: When ever I fast forward a video it freezes. Happens on all video players on new computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/videos-pause-whenever-i-fast-forward-them/832b2812-3421-403d-8cf7-97eb8f6ff7f8