Windows 10: Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass

Discus and support Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello My issue is that whenever I turn the low frequencies up in my equalizer my audio output keeps on switching from Communication Headphones (IDT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mentiqq, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass

Hello

My issue is that whenever I turn the low frequencies up in my equalizer my audio output keeps on switching from Communication Headphones (IDT High Definition Audio CODEC) to Digital output (S/PDIF).

I don’t really know much about soundcards and what not but it makes me believe that my integrated Beats one on my HP 2AF3 motherboard is not strong enough to keep up with the bass thus it switches off and then back on. Could this be the issue?

I tried different IDT audio drivers and things got better but it still turns off at high volumes. Sometimes my whole PC shuts off completely as well.

Any ideas of what could cause this issue? Thank you

submitted by /u/Mentiqq
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mentiqq, Nov 28, 2020
  2. IrepY Win User

Audio keeps cutting

Hi, I always had issues with the audio driver on my computer somewhy. Yesterday I installed Realtek 6.0.8702.1 which is listed as the compatible audio driver for my motherboard (ASUS PIRIME H310-K R2.0).

Rolling back/updating the driver does not fix the issue.

I ran the troubleshooter multiple times, but it could not find a fix.

No matter which port I plug my speaker in (jbl charge 4) the audio still keeps cutting, but when i use a headset, I have no issues.

I tried reinstalling the driver multiple times.

It is really frustrating, I hope we can find a solution!

IrepY, Nov 28, 2020
  3. NikJames Win User
    Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 (Realtek) - No bass/sub-woofer

• Speaker Setup plays all speakers fine
    • Applications do not play any bass through subwoofer (or really, at all)
    • Custom built PC using Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 motherboard onboard audio.
    • Windows 10 fresh install
    • Tried latest driver from Gigabyte, Realtek, and Microsoft
    • Windows "default" driver does play bass through sub-woofer, but audio stutters and is quiet.

Not sure what else is relevant to mention; I've tried following various posts with suggestions to fix this, with no success. I've been at this for quite a few hours and am very frustrated.

Please let me know if you have any questions, or suggestions on how to resolve

NikJames, Nov 28, 2020
  4. Larry Win User

Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass

Larry, Nov 28, 2020
Thema:

Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass

1. Audio keeps on cutting off at high bass - Similar Threads - Audio keeps cutting

2. Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10: Hello. Ive been having issues with Windows 10 ever since I switched back to it about 2 weeks ago. For some reason, most of the audio cuts out randomly whenever I'm playing games and using Firefox to watch videos, but it seemed to be most prevalent when in voice calls in...
  3. Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10: Hello. Ive been having issues with Windows 10 ever since I switched back to it about 2 weeks ago. For some reason, most of the audio cuts out randomly whenever I'm playing games and using Firefox to watch videos, but it seemed to be most prevalent when in voice calls in...
  4. Audio keeps cutting off on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Laptop audio cuts off.

Laptop audio cuts off.: Recently my audio has been cutting off whenever I open up a application different from the one I was using before, an example of this is using browser YouTube then opening up OBS, my audio cuts off, and I can't hear anything even from the application I opened, I use Bluetooth...
  6. Headphone audio cutting off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Headphone audio cutting off: I have a VZ-B802 VIZZ Headphone, everytime I touch or nudge the cord the audio cuts off, I've searched the internet and some says that it might be because the aux cord board is loose, I don't quite understand what to do. I already tried to troubleshoot the audio, change the...
  7. Audio keeps cutting

Audio keeps cutting: Hi, I always had issues with the audio driver on my computer somewhy. Yesterday I installed Realtek 6.0.8702.1 which is listed as the compatible audio driver for my motherboard ASUS PIRIME H310-K R2.0. Rolling back/updating the driver does not fix the issue. I ran the...
  8. Audio cuts on and off

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio cuts on and off: I recently installed windows 10. Everything seems to work well except my audio. It doesn't matter if I'm on youtube or playing video games, the sound works for 30 seconds then off for 1 sec. Can anyone help? submitted by /u/Gothlander [link] [comments]...
  9. High GPU usage causing audio to cuts off

High GPU usage causing audio to cuts off: First sorry if I post in the wrong section, since it's either graphic card or sound card. The problem as title says, whenever GPU usage hits high usage (90-100%) when playing games it will cut off the audio. I took some video of it from witcher 3 gameplay with vsync off =>...
  10. Sound keeps cutting off

Sound keeps cutting off: Please someone HELP! I have tried everything suggested to get my sound back. Started with update my driver, then tried to change settings, then uninstalled and reinstalled, and finally a system restore to an earlier date. Nothing has helped. Everyday I start the computer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sound cutoff when high bass pc