Windows 10: Audio keeps panning to the right

Discus and support Audio keeps panning to the right in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey, I regularly play games on my pc but sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 times a day) the audio in my headset pans to the right. It only fixes when I go to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Banaanilo, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Banaanilo Win User

Audio keeps panning to the right

Hey,

I regularly play games on my pc but sometimes (maybe 2 or 3 times a day) the audio in my headset pans to the right.

It only fixes when I go to my sound manager and test my surround sound, but its very annoying to do that all the time.

I dont think it is because of my headset because its not on other pc's or my phone when i use it.

I also dont wanna buy a new headset because i already have a pretty good one.

Does anyone know a fix to this? Thanks in advance!

:)

Banaanilo, Jun 8, 2019

2. Audio Panning to the left, I think it's Realtek HD Audio Manger?

Hey I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to be posting this?

I'm using Windows 10 and have been since it was released, my issue is audio is being panned to the left or the volume from the right is lower than the left. This is an issue that's been going on for a long while, I think it may be something to do with my Realtek HD audio manager. I know it isn't a hardware problem because it affects my speakers and headphones, when I rolled back the driver it replaced it with a HD Audio Driver and the panning issue was gone so I know it's not the audio jack itself. I have reinstalled Realtek HD Audio manager and made sure it's on the latest version. It does this through my rear audio ports as well as my from headphone jack, but not through my Blue Yeti's audio output, but Realtek doesn't recognise that as an audio output. I have also checked the balancing on everything in Playback Devices. I can pan the audio to the right by about half and the volume balances but it loses some of the quality and causes it to sound really muddy.

I was wondering if anyone knows a fix? The only thing I haven't tried is a Windows reinstall, which I'd really rather not right now as I have a lot of data and no real way to safely back it up.

TheMattleHead, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Mel Tar Win User
    Panning hand on IE and Edge - Surface Pro 3

Hi,

To disable the Panning hand, follow the steps below;

• Launch Internet Explorer and press Alt + V key.
    • The Toolbars will appear at the upper left corner of the page and click on
      Panning hand
    • Turn off the Caret browsing by pressing F7.
    Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Mel Tar, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Audio keeps panning to the right - Similar Threads - Audio keeps panning

2. Exaggerated panning audio on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Exaggerated panning audio on my computer: I have used this computer for a long time and I use normally 2 types of headphones, one normal pair and one pair for gaming, they never had any problem.Yesterday when I came from work, when I turned my computer on I instantly noticed that the sound wasnt right, looks a bit...
  3. Exaggerated panning audio on my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Exaggerated panning audio on my computer: I have used this computer for a long time and I use normally 2 types of headphones, one normal pair and one pair for gaming, they never had any problem.Yesterday when I came from work, when I turned my computer on I instantly noticed that the sound wasnt right, looks a bit...
  4. Audio globally panned to the right - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio globally panned to the right - Windows 10: Hi, So I have noticed over the past few days that my audio is slightly panned to the right, especially noticible when mono audio is on. At first I thought it was my headphones or my DAC, but have tried my bluetooth earbuds and my laptop's audio jack directly and they all...
  5. Is there a way to pan the audio of separate programs?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is there a way to pan the audio of separate programs?: Was wondering if there's something I can get that will make it so I can pan different programmes to different audio channels. For example, panning google chrome to the left speaker and then panning spotify to the right speaker. Is there any way to be able to do this?...
  6. Any way to pan audio left or right by app?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any way to pan audio left or right by app?: Is there any native Windows 10 function that would allow me to select which channel (Left and Right) that audio is sent to, on an app-by-app basis? For example, Youtube in the Left channel only and Discord in the Right? If Windows 10 can't do this natively, is there a third...
  7. Windows panning headphones to the right slightly when using USB Audio Interfaces

Windows panning headphones to the right slightly when using USB Audio Interfaces: I have a huge issues in windows where it pans my audio very slightly to the right (20% or so) ear. I was using my Hyper X cloud 2's until last week where I decided to get my condenser Mic and interface out. I noticed immediately that the right ear was louder, or about...
  8. Sound card not panning audio 100% as instructed.

Sound card not panning audio 100% as instructed.: Howdy, I was wondering if you'd be able to help me with the following problem? I generate auditory stimuli and need 100% control over how that stimuli is panned to each speaker. For instance, I've generated tones in Adobe Audition, and in Audacity, where I pan a sine-wave...
  9. Audio Panning to the left, I think it's Realtek HD Audio Manger?

Audio Panning to the left, I think it's Realtek HD Audio Manger?: Hey I'm new here so I hope this is the right place to be posting this? I'm using Windows 10 and have been since it was released, my issue is audio is being panned to the left or the volume from the right is lower than the left. This is an issue that's been going on for a...
  10. How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I make the left hand pan show location of right hand pan?: Hello How do I get the left hand column of Windows Explorer to show the folder to show the location of where the files showing in the right hand column are located? Thanks J EDIT: Found it! View ==> Navigation pane ==> Expand to open folder Navigation Pane...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows panning headphones to the right

2. Sound keeps panning to the right headset - microsoft