Windows 10: Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

Discus and support Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All of a sudden, the volume control keys on my Microsoft 4000 keyboard won't work. I just installed the Audacity audio editing program on my computer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Paul elkins park, Feb 20, 2021.

1. Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

All of a sudden, the volume control keys on my Microsoft 4000 keyboard won't work. I just installed the Audacity audio editing program on my computer, and I wonder if something I did with that disabled the keys. Now I can't figure out how to get the keys working again. What can I do about this? Thanks.

:)

Paul elkins park, Feb 20, 2021

2. Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard

Hi, I just got the keyborad Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 at work.

After installing the last microsoft keyboard and mouse software, and play a little bit with it i got this problem:

- all work correctly but the FN key doesn´t. When I use it to get the F1-F12 functions, it simply open a windows, the same if i press I would press the right button of the mouse. this is quite frustrating as need to use F-keys quite often for jobs.

Have you ever heard of this problems? there is a way to reset the keyboard to original setting? maybe when downloaded the software something happened.

Thanks

***Original title: keyborad Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 issue with FN button***

Davide ZZZ, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work. [​IMG]

Valeriu, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Jay Jap Win User

Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

Problem with Microsoft Natural Keyboard 4000. Strange keys

Hello Daniel,

There are multiple possible reason why your keyboard is typing wrong characters, from hardware to driver issues. To assist you with your concern, you can perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

If you are still having issues after performing the troubleshooting steps, it would be best that you reach out to the Microsoft Supplemental parts department through the contact information listed in the same article.

For further queries, feel free to post back.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work.

1. Audio keys on Microsoft 4000 keyboard don't work. - Similar Threads - Audio keys Microsoft

2. microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000 v1.0 special keys stopped working suddenly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000 v1.0 special keys stopped working suddenly: Hi guys, I still use Win10 Edu 20H2 and I still use a microsoft natural ergonomic keyboard 4000 v1.0 which has always been perfect and I love it so much and I can't find a great "replacement" for this keyboard. Since a cople of weeks its special keys F button, favorites,...
  3. My keyboard Keys don't work!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  4. My keyboard Keys don't work!

My keyboard Keys don't work!: I have a Rog Strix gaming laptop, I've only noticed this problem consisting recently starting 3 days ago. I'm having trouble with seeing if the problem resides with my laptop keyboard or the os. The Key I have trouble using s, w, x, z, as well as my esc button. and probably...
  5. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  6. Some keyboard keys don't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some keyboard keys don't work: Hi again!I needed to create a new account since I couldn't manage to login with the previous one.Anyhow.My laptop is a Lenovo 330-15ARR. It's some time that the following problem happens:These keys don't work all the time: 4 5 R T F G V B. Others are fine.When they don't work...
  7. Some keyboard keys don't work

8. Ergonomic keyboard 4000 keys are starting to not work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Ergonomic keyboard 4000 keys are starting to not work: Ergonomic keyboard 4000 has been working fine but the main "Enter" stopped working a couple of days ago and not the "o" and "i" keys do not work. They feel fine but the computer does not seem to get a signal from the keyboard when they are pressed. Blew air around them,...
  9. MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000

MY FAVORITE KEYS MICROSOFT KEYBOARD 4000: Even though I have legitimate websites, my 1 and 3 keys don't go to the programmed website and instead a dialogue box comes up blank. I have the latest software. This started just after I discovered SANTIVIRUS which has been thoroughly removed and hasn't come back. I...
  10. Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard

Fn key not working on Microsoft Ergonimic 4000 keyboard: Hi, I just got the keyborad Microsoft Ergonomic 4000 at work. After installing the last microsoft keyboard and mouse software, and play a little bit with it i got this problem: - all work correctly but the FN key doesn´t. When I use it to get the F1-F12 functions, it...