Windows 10: Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

Discus and support Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi. Its been for about a year or so but lately i happens really often. I could not trace what triggers it but audio gets out of sync from the picture... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MariosPaparizos, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

Hi. Its been for about a year or so but lately i happens really often.

I could not trace what triggers it but audio gets out of sync from the picture on every video that i play.

Video players, youtube,netflix etc.

The only thing that fixes it for a while is restarting the computer.

And then at some point it happens again.

Lately it happens many times a day.

Windows are up to date.

Display drivers are up to date.

First i thought it was the graphics card but after a search on the web i noticed that lots of people face the same problem.

I tried all the tricks but nothing worked.

My pc runs on

Windows 10 home edition

AMD FX(TM)-8300 Eight core processor
    12GB RAM
    64BIT OS
    AMD Radeon r9 255

:)

MariosPaparizos, Mar 9, 2019
  2. sranauta Win User

Audio progressively lagging behind video

When I play video - whether streaming(Netflix, Youtube) in a browser or using GOM or VLC player , the audio progressively lags behind the video.

Refreshing the browser page , or stopping and restarting the player re syncs the audio but it again progressively lags behind .

What are the causes for this and how can I fix it?

Thanks

sranauta, Mar 9, 2019
  3. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

I have tried every step that you suggested with no good results. I have a TOSHIBA SATELLITE L675D-S7049..

The exact problem is the video and the sound lags and makes a buzzing sound . it does it on all videos and sound. even on iTUNES

DENNISBUZZELL, Mar 9, 2019
  4. Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

No Video on Netflix

Thank you Mohammed. The problem is with all videos. I get audio, but no video. I have an HP Pavilion. I don't know if that helps. We tried your suggestions, but it did not solve the problem. Sometimes Netflix pops up with this error code W8157-887A0001.

DiannCollins, Mar 9, 2019
Thema:

Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix

1. Audio lag in all video palyer, web,netflix - Similar Threads - Audio lag video

2. Video stuttering on netflix,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video stuttering on netflix,...: Hi, I just wanted to say I had some issues with stuttering movies or videos in windows 11... Obviously this is really annoying and I saw alot of people had the same question.Therefore I have created this question to inform you I have found the solution to my problem...I have...
  3. Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Video lags/stutters in web browser as well as Games: Hi, After the recent update, Graphics on my HP Pavilion Gaming I7-9750H GTX 1650 are lagging on Apps, Chrome, Edge, Movies, etc. Moreover, the trackpad is also stuttering/ lagging. Windows Version is 21H1. Please assist.Regards Abhinav...
  4. Audio always lags behind video

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Audio always lags behind video: I'd say about a month ago this issue started. YouTube unwatchable. Streaming unwatchable. All audio and video out of sync. Gigabit connection and all drivers are updated. Doesn't matter which browser. Any ideas? Thank you submitted by /u/Kikutwo [link] [comments]...
  5. Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 / Realtek: Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync issue across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other streaming services. Of course, just make sure that after any major update, the...
  6. Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags

Windows 10 Videos On Youtube, Netflix etc. Audio Out of Sync Lags: A lot of people have been complaining (myself included) about how Microsoft and/or Realtek are not addressing the audio sync audio across the board in every browser when using Youtube or other services using a streaming service. Here is the current fix I have used, and...
  7. All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All video and audio playback on laptop suddenly lagging?: Sometimes I'll be listening to music or watching videos on my laptop when suddenly and completely randomly, all kinds of playback - video and audio - suddenly starts playing at half their usual speed and all audio has this dreadful static-y sound behind it. I would describe...
  8. Skype video lags behind audio

Skype video lags behind audio: Recently (in the past couple of weeks), Skype's video has started lagging behind the audio. Sometimes, it will initially be fine, but then a lag will accumulate of up to 3-5(!) seconds. Other times, the offset is there from the beginning. For a while, it was happening with...
  9. Video is lagging behind the Audio, on everything

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Video is lagging behind the Audio, on everything: Hello there, First of all i'm sorry if this isn't posted in the correct sub-forum. I tried my best picking the one that fits my problem. ______ My problem is that any video is lagging behind on the audio. For example, i'm watching Twitch. After about an hour or two i start...
  10. Audio progressively lagging behind video

in Windows 10 Support
    Audio progressively lagging behind video: When I play video - whether streaming(Netflix, Youtube) in a browser or using GOM or VLC player , the audio progressively lags behind the video. Refreshing the browser page , or stopping and restarting the player re syncs the audio but it again progressively lags behind ....