Windows 10: Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup

Discus and support Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I recently bought a new desktop and the monitor did not have sound included, thus I am using a bluetooth speaker with it. After setting up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by YS996633, Feb 26, 2020.

1. YS996633 Win User

Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup

Hi,

I recently bought a new desktop and the monitor did not have sound included, thus I am using a bluetooth speaker with it. After setting up windows 10 today I have noticed a considerable lag with the bluetooth speaker. I have seen several forum posts about this but none with any solutions that helped.

The speaker also has AUX/USB connections which I used to connect to the hard-drive instead of the bluetooth connection >> however the sound lag is still present. When I connect the bluetooth speaker to my phone there is absolutely no lag whatsover.

I would appreciate any help on how to solve this issue!

:)

YS996633, Feb 26, 2020

2. Audioengine Introduces New Desktop Speakers

Audioengine today announced the Audioengine 2+ (A2+) Premium Powered Desktop Speakers. The award-winning Audioengine 2 speakers just got better. With a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC), the Audioengine 2+ allows you to bypass your computer's headphone output and send music directly through USB for improved sound.

Upgrade your audio
    The Audioengine 2+ sets a new standard for computer audio and these small, but high-performance speakers are the perfect upgrade for your computer.

Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup Audioengine_2plus_01_thm.jpg

Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup Audioengine_2plus_02_thm.jpg

"We designed the A2+ with the same philosophy as our other products - great sound, simple setup, and operation" says Audioengine Director, Dave Evans. "The A2+ upgrades are based on customer and dealer feedback and I feel we've achieved our goal without altering the fundamental design and sound of the original A2."

Versatile and efficient
    The A2+ was designed for your desktop but their superb soundstage and imaging also makes them the perfect choice to fill a room. An output to connect a subwoofer is included and you can even go wireless with our W3 adapter. Using a similar analog design as the Audioengine 5+, the A2+ power amplifiers are built inside the left speaker providing a very efficient system. An auto-standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music.

Simple setup
    Setup is easy. Just plug the left speaker into a power outlet and connect the included speaker wire from left to right. We've included multiple inputs for easy connection to your computer or iDevice. All cables needed are included, there's no software to install, and A2+ works with any computer or music player.

"The Audioengine 2+ is another step forward for powered speakers and a very affordable upgrade for your music," says Brady Bargenquast, Audioengine Director. "As is the goal with our other products, the A2+ offers quality and performance not generally seen in other speakers in this price range."

Features
    • Built-in analog power amplifiers
    • Dual analog audio inputs
    • USB audio input
    • Variable audio output
    • Works with Mac or PC, no software to install
    • Designed for desktop use, but will fill a room
    Differences between the A2+ and original A2
    • USB digital-to-analog converter (DAC)
    • Variable audio output (connect a sub or one of our wireless adapters)
    • Upgraded speaker connectors
    • Standard 1/4" threaded inserts for wall mounts
    • Upgraded power supply
    • Upgraded accessory cables
    Pricing and availability
    The Audioengine 2+ (A2+) Premium Powered Desktop Speakers have a retail price of US $249 per pair. A2+ is available now and can be purchased from over 500 authorized worldwide resellers or online direct.

Cristian_25H, Feb 26, 2020
  3. El_Mayo Win User
    Desktop speaker suggestions

My current desktop speakers are being shitty and the audio's only coming out of the left speaker. Any suggestions on some good speakers to get? I have a logitech set with 5 speakers and subwoofer but I only use the front left and right ones so ideally a good sounding 2.1 set.

El_Mayo, Feb 26, 2020
  4. jds63 Win User

Desktop Audio: Old 5.1 Home Theater System vs. New Powers Speakers

Wondering if this option will work for you as it is only one i see possible for 5.1, Stereo or even 3.1 setup. Because optical input you have not sure will work well. Do not know how you used it before.

This would be using correct 3.5mm to Composite jacks listed before in a pic, need a couple of them.
    Connecting each 3.5 mm to composite split here and to the integrated Sound card.

Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup [​IMG]

Then connect your speakers here

jds63, Feb 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio lag with speakers new desktop setup - Similar Threads - Audio lag speakers

2. No audio from speakers. New windows 11 desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No audio from speakers. New windows 11 desktop.: No audio new windows 11 desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-from-speakers-new-windows-11-desktop/32bb7209-05c7-4c44-a85f-94f52091de9a
  3. No audio from speakers. New windows 11 desktop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No audio from speakers. New windows 11 desktop.: No audio new windows 11 desktop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-audio-from-speakers-new-windows-11-desktop/32bb7209-05c7-4c44-a85f-94f52091de9a
  4. Lag Mouse on new desktop PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lag Mouse on new desktop PC: Never had this problem before. Tried a bunch of recommendations found online, some of them that went deep in the system, but nothing worked. Last thing I tried was to try and move the mouse away from the wifi router but that also did nothing. Not sure if just mouse or other...
  5. No audio from my new speakers

No audio from my new speakers: I had speakers working before I moved to this new location. When I moved here, the speakers didn't work, so I thought they somehow got broken and I threw them away. I just replaced them with new Logitech speakers and I can't get them to work on my computer again. I tested...
  6. invoke speaker setup

in Cortana
    invoke speaker setup: I am trying to get the new firmware for the invoke speakers and cannot connect them to windows. Can I still connect to cortana and get the Bluetooth firmware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/invoke-speaker-setup/33cbb559-1823-4835-93aa-290b3848bc0c
  7. AUDIO LAG

AUDIO LAG: System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. audio driver version Microsoft high...
  8. Audio Speakers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Audio Speakers: Audio speakers are plugged in . it is not HDMI plug in. worked before. don't know what happened. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-speakers/3be12b42-9c40-4081-a7e6-269a45ed146f
  9. Speaker Setup (Unknown)

Speaker Setup (Unknown): Trying to use Line out (Back Panel) for speaker, Speaker is not being Detected and error is coming Speaker Setup (Unknown) OFF. While using Front Panel is working fine but I want to reserve front for headphones. Asus B350 Plus Motherboard Ryzen 5 1600 Phillips 2.1 CH...
  10. Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed

Speaker Setup Unknown and No audio output device is installed: I have looked at the community and the fixes I have seen has not helped. Under the device for Sound - games, etc. is no longer installed as well as the audio near the top of the device manager. I have done the trouble shoot and rebooted without any luck. I have also...