Windows 10: AUDIO LAG

Discus and support AUDIO LAG in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; System Model G41MT-S2 OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362 Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AKHILJACOBVP, Feb 15, 2020.

1. AUDIO LAG

System Model G41MT-S2
    OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
    Version 10.0.18362 Build 18362
    Processor PentiumR Dual-Core CPU E5700 @ 3.00GHz, 3000 Mhz, 2 Cores, 2 Logical Processors
    BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.

audio driver version Microsoft high definition audio device 10.0.18362.356

audio always lag after a few minutes of playing a video.i used several players like vlc,kmp,potplayer etc uninstalled/installed none of them solve the problem
    system updated
    audio drivers are updated
    troubleshooter cant find any problem

audio driver uninstalled/installed several time

audio service restart several time

tried different audio format such as cd,dvd etc

cable and my 3 mm jack are fine

tried every step described here https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4520288/windows-10-fix-sound-problems

still audio lagging after few minutes of playing a video. Is installing any other audio driver helps.name any compatible audio driveraudio fine for 5 or 10 min.then it slowing down than the video.

:)

AKHILJACOBVP, Feb 15, 2020
  2. Jose Est Win User

Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Feb 15, 2020
  3. Video and audio lagging on Windows 10

Hi Dennis,

Welcome to Microsoft community and thank you for posting your query.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Let me help you to fix the issue.

To assist you better, please provide us more information.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

For the issue with sound. I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below method.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.
    If the issue still persist, try the below method:

Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall the sound driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Audio input and outputs to expand, right click on the device and click on
      uninstall.
    • Once you are done uninstalling the restart the computer. If should automatically installed the driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Audio input and outputs and right click on it and
      update the software.
    For the issue with display try the below method.

Method 4.

I recommend you to uninstall/reinstall the display adapter driver and check. Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager

• Locate for display adapter and click on it to expand.

• Right click on the device and click on
      uninstall

• Once you are done uninstalling the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the generic display adapter driver.
    If this doesn’t help to fix the issue. I suggest you to update the display adapter driver. Skip step3 from the above steps and right click on the
    device and click on update.

Method 5.

If the above method did not help to fix the issue, I would suggest you to
    go to the computer manufacturer website and download the latest display adapter driver. If the display driver is not available for Windows 10, try installing the available driver in compatibility mode and check.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope it helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Feb 15, 2020
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

AUDIO LAG

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Feb 15, 2020
Thema:

AUDIO LAG

1. AUDIO LAG - Similar Threads - AUDIO LAG

2. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  3. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues with audio and lag in general: I don't know where this should be posted, so I'm posting here since I saw someone else do it. I have spent ages searching, trying out different solutions and it hasn't worked. My audio seems to have these random popping and crackling stutters and this has been going on for...
  4. Issues with audio and lag in general

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Issues with audio and lag in general

6. Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3: Recently I bought a second-hand mobile workstation. It is an HP Zbook studio g5 Mobile workstation. Everything is fine with this device but I'm facing a lag issue with it. 1 out of 3 times when the laptop is turned on it starts to lag the windows or mouse. Not every time but...
  7. Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3

Windows Lag Due to Smart audio 3: Recently I bought a second-hand mobile workstation. It is an HP Zbook studio g5 Mobile workstation. Everything is fine with this device but I'm facing a lag issue with it. 1 out of 3 times when the laptop is turned on it starts to lag the windows or mouse. Not every time but...
  8. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  9. Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...

Audio in bluetooth device gets disconnecting and again reconnecting and lagging while using...: While using bluetooth device the audio getting disconnecting and again reconnecting as well as lagging while using phone link app of microsoft and creating a distrubance. But when i turn off the bluetooth configuration of Phone link app from my lappy and removing the...
  10. Image / audio lag, poor sound quality

Image / audio lag, poor sound quality: Hello, I have a new Acer Swift 3 SF314-42 AMD Ryzen 7 4700U, 8GB, 512GB SSD, running Windows 11. On 2 occasions now - both times when streaming on Netflix - the screen has frozen, audio continued and then computer crashed, leaving only the option to power off/ on again.On...