Windows 10: Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time

Discus and support Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I've just had a new computer Asus ROG G712LWS two weeks ago. I use an external sound card Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 for music... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Flex Blur, Nov 15, 2020.

1. Flex Blur Win User

Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time

Hello everyone,

I've just had a new computer Asus ROG G712LWS two weeks ago. I use an external sound card Focusrite Scarlett 18i20 for music composing, but I also use it to play games and basically everything.

I've noticed that there were some audio glitches every minute or so. I have tried to find online anything I could to fix it. I have uninstalled and reinstalled graphics card and WLAN, drivers, turned off Ethernet connectivity, but they keep happening. This is problematic as I plan to use this computer for music production.

I have monitored these latencies with LatencyMon, as follows:

Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time 6d2d42df-7a97-4c38-9532-2b93f80696fa?upload=true.png

This is happening as I have Spotify running in the background, or when I play Final Fantasy XIV.

The problems come from Wdf01000.sys and dxgkrnl.sys, which are both Microsoft components.

Can you please help me figure out how to solve this problem? It is very frustrating.

Thank you.

:)

Flex Blur, Nov 15, 2020
Thema:

Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time

1. Audio latency due to a high DPC routine execution time - Similar Threads - Audio latency due

2. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  3. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio cracking and high dpc latency: I have been struggling to solve an issue with audio cracking and popping on my pc. Using latency mon it is showing that ndis.sys is the highest dpc routine and that dxgkrnl.sys is the highest isr routine but sometimes when I'm having the audio issues latency mon doesn't...
  4. Audio cracking and high dpc latency

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. High DPC latency causing audio pops

High DPC latency causing audio pops: Since I bought my laptop I can hear random popping sounds while playing a Youtube video, it doesn't happen frequently so I decided to let it pass. Some days ago I decided to get to the root of the problem and I found it was due to a high DPC latency.I have updated my drivers...
  6. High DPC Latency

High DPC Latency: Hi everyone! Lately, I've been facing such a high DPC latency and it's annoying so much. I'm currently using an Inspiron 14 5458 with Windows 1909. Drivers are all updated I used latencymon to check what was wrong and I see something wrong with ACPI.sys and ndis.sys. I...
  7. High DPC latency causing audio stutters

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    High DPC latency causing audio stutters: Build: i5 8600k 4.5ghz. 1x sandisk 120gb ssd. (boot drive, clean install of windows and latest update.) 1x samsung 860 Evo 1TB ssd. Z370 HD3 Gigabyte Mobo. GTX 1080 ROG. 2x 2666mhz DDR4 Corsair ram. I've tried absolutely everything, disabling hpet, changing power...
  8. High DPC latency

in Windows 10 Customization
    High DPC latency: I use my Dell XPS for recording and live playback but the system suffers from high DPC latency caused by ACPI driver. I removed Dell audio drivers and installed those from RealTek with no avail. Latency is an issue because I need this computer for live recording. Please your...
  9. DPC latency tests. High latency?

DPC latency tests. High latency?: Hello *Smile I have done some latency tests on my computer after I began to get some audio popping in my headphones. I have had this problem for a few months now. I cant seem to understand if my results are okay or not, which is why Im asking you. No games was running while...
  10. high dpc latency causing audio stuttering

high dpc latency causing audio stuttering: i ran latencymon and did a trace, but am unsure how to procede 40843